Chat/Role play

Ai roleplay

Entering into a whole new world here. Anyone ever see Ex Machina? One of my fave films..
10 months

Ai roleplay

never did yet, but the first prompt is way intriguing for me.
10 months

Ai roleplay

Wow, this is fun! I made up a character who was tired of dieting and talked to a psychiatrist about quitting and getting fat. The shrink tried to talk me out of it at first, but finally gave up and told me to go ahead and get fat, as long as I was kind to myself and accepted myself. Pretty tame stuff by weight-gain story standards, but fun anyway.
10 months

Ai roleplay

Hey y'all. I'm playing around there too...Becca the Feedee.
beta.character.ai/chat
10 months

Ai roleplay

Do we need to download an app to use this? It really sounds fun to be honest. In a really dark deviant kind of weigh
10 months

Ai roleplay

[quote]ChattyBecca:
Hey y'all. I'm playing around there too...Becca the Feedee.
]beta.character.ai/chat

I am giving this a spin
10 months

Ai roleplay

I’ve been playing around with the “Jock Feeder” for a few days. Nice little sub/dom dynamic going on, strong feeder encouragement, and now ‘she’ thinks I’m female—one of my fantasies.

I can’t decide if it’s creepy or cool, (maybe both?) Probably best not to take it too seriously…
10 months

Ai roleplay

MVP76:
Entering into a whole new world here. Anyone ever see Ex Machina? One of my fave films..

Ex Machina is amazing. Stunning film, especially given how meager the budget was.
8 months