Fat experiences

How many in a relationship where your partner weighs more than you?

I’m just curious how many are in a situation where your partner weighs more than you? I’m 5’7 150lbs and my spouse is 5’4” 220 lbs and I find the contrast so sexy. She’s all tummy and she’s so beautiful.
11 months

I've had 2 relationships and they both had extreme ends - one was very fit/skinny and other over 300lbs.
11 months

MVP76:
I've had 2 relationships and they both had extreme ends - one was very fit/skinny and other over 300lbs.

Describe the difference and satisfaction of each. It seems like you don't really have a type from an aesthetic standpoint and fall for the person - which is admirable.
11 months

Milhause:
I’m just curious how many are in a situation where your partner weighs more than you? I’m 5’7 150lbs and my spouse is 5’4” 220 lbs and I find the contrast so sexy. She’s all tummy and she’s so beautiful.

I've never not been in a relationship where my partner weighs more than me.
11 months

Never been in one where I was the heavier one
11 months

My partner is about 320lbs and Im 200, given shes 5'6 and I'm 6'1 so the difference is considerably more pronounced.
11 months

Milhause:

Celiamarie:
My partner is almost twice my weight. I absolutely love it; as you say, the contrast is incredibly sexy and I love her huge, soft body. We're about 1-2 inches apart in height. I'm 5'9", and she's between 5'7" and 5'8" (it seems to change every time we measure her ?? 😵‍💫)

There's just something very attractive about the difference between us. In that someone so much more physically larger than me is submissive to me, and also the aesthetics of her large breasts, stomach, backside, etc. She's so beautiful 😍❤️

There's something amazing about having a partner that's bigger than you but is also submissive. It shows just how willing they are to submit to your desires.
11 months

I am. I weigh 272 pounds and my wife weighs 380 pounds
11 months

I'm 250 and my wife is 300+ (it's been a while since her last weigh-in so not sure how much, I think she was 320 at her last one). She has a 60" waist and F-cup breasts. She is so attractive and lately she has been feeling confident enough to wear tighter and shorter dresses that accentuate her belly, hips, and breasts. She is honestly the woman of my dreams and I am so lucky to have her!
11 months

I'm 5'8" and 160ish lbs and my wife is 5'7" and about 390ish lbs.
11 months
12   loading