Gaining

What is the "delay" with hc

Ive read a couple of threads about gaining with heavy cream and I've been wondering what exactly the delay with heavy cream is and how drastic it is.

Thank you for the clarification in advance!
10 months

I am not to sure - the am sure others here can give you a good reasoning.

But, from my experience, while drinking and afterward every day I felt bloated and stuffed but that time I was also eating as many as 7k calories a day. I didn’t notice my weight on the scale going up or even feeling that much fatter but then even after I cycled off is when I noticed the biggest changes. My hips, ass & thighs have never really showed weight in those areas all of a sudden I couldn’t get my ass and hips in my boxers and my lower belly started getting softer in which I have a ball belly - bit all of a sudden I had a hang yet my upper belly was still a big ball. I stepped on the scale and realized I kept gaining in decent chunks even when off the heavy cream - like in one week I remember gaining 8 lbs. and o thought it would go away like the time of day I weighed myself - bit then I realized the next couple days I weighed even more.
10 months

My fiancé can really handle the cream, and he can pack on easy 12lbs a week consuming it
10 months

These are the sort of posts that make me want to try again 🙃
10 months

Anjou:
My fiancé can really handle the cream, and he can pack on easy 12lbs a week consuming it

12?!

Are you sure that's not fluid/water retention?

Can I also guess this means he probably works 100% remote?
10 months

Anjou:

ILuvChubbyChix:
12?!

Based on my interaction with a previous feedee, it's possible. However, you have to go balls to the walls hard to achieve that. We're talking an excess of 10k calories a day. We were horny and dumb.

It's not sustainable, and it can mess up your internals. I do not recommend it.
10 months

Anjou:

ILuvChubbyChix:
12?!

Munchies:
Based on my interaction with a previous feedee, it's possible. However, you have to go balls to the walls hard to achieve that. We're talking an excess of 10k calories a day. We were horny and dumb.

I am sure a fair amount was water. But yes he was hitting around 10,000 kcal a day when he was working from home.
And no it is not healthy, hence not done anymore. Ngl though…watching him gain that fast was the hottest thing I have ever witnessed.
10 months

I can only imagine - big caste gains are pretty arousing 😍
10 months

Faster
10 months

Anjou:

ILuvChubbyChix:
12?!

Munchies:

Anjou:
I am sure a fair amount was water. But yes he was hitting around 10,000 kcal a day when he was working from home.
And no it is not healthy, hence not done anymore. Ngl though…watching him gain that fast was the hottest thing I have ever witnessed.

Oh yeah, it was super hot. I'm into extreme weight gain, so seeing him blow up like mad was really arousing.

However, he was reckless with this health, and that's one of the many reasons he's no longer my feedee.
10 months
123   loading