General

At what point does a bbw becomes a ssbbw?

I’m asking this because I have a goal of gaining until I “officially” can become a SSBBW and I would like to know what I should shoot for. I know some people consider a weight number to declare what a SSBBW is but given how women of different heights handle weight differently? I’m not sure that is the best indicator. I saw being over a BMI of 60 is a great line and what I’m shooting for, but what is your opinion?

What line does a BBW crosses to become a SSBBW?
10 months

I think it’s mostly based on appearance and how people hold their weight but generally I’d say ssbbw and ssbhm would be some of the biggest people you’ve ever seen in your entire life, irl. It really all depends.
10 months

CuriousAmy13:
I’m asking this because I have a goal of gaining until I “officially” can become a SSBBW and I would like to know what I should shoot for. I know some people consider a weight number to declare what a SSBBW is but given how women of different heights handle weight differently? I’m not sure that is the best indicator. I saw being over a BMI of 60 is a great line and what I’m shooting for, but what is your opinion?

What line does a BBW crosses to become a SSBBW?

In my opinion I think a bbw is when a girl is around over 100 pounds overweight and can no longer hide the fact that she is just chubby

An ssbbw tho is girl maybe 250 pounds overweight and roughly around 3 times her intended body weight

Tho this is my opinion and I feel like everyone has different completely perspectives on this
10 months

From what I can tell, there isn't an official 'definition' in the same way as 'obese'.

The closest I saw was on Wikipedia where Dimensions Magazine goes with 350+lbs.

Although I'd hesitate to recommend going with this alone.

Morbidly A Beast:
I think it’s mostly based on appearance and how people hold their weight but generally I’d say ssbbw and ssbhm would be some of the biggest people you’ve ever seen in your entire life, irl. It really all depends.

I've seen 'uss' categories for some of the heaviest.
10 months

If we’re going by straight up BMI on a lady, then I’d say 50 and above. My wife is 5-3 and about 320, so she’s close :-)
10 months

When she starts to get to a size where the world is no longer designed to accommodate such a size.

Being impossible, or at least very difficult, to fit into smaller cars, booths, doors, etc.
10 months

To me, it’s more of a size/physical appearance rather than a number (such as weight or BMI). I think that’s especially true for women, since very few are alike. By way of example, if you took 5 girls all of the same age, height and weight, you’re very likely to see 5 fairly different bodies. Unlike guys who seem to gain mostly belly, girls seem to gain everywhere or anywhere. I guess that’s why their fabrics are always stretchy, where guys’ usually aren’t. That said, to me, it seems like a height/girth ratio. If a girl is 5’2” tall (62 inches), if her measurement around her widest part is 63 or more, she’s probably an ssbbw

Just my 2 cents…
10 months

Nycfa:
To me, it’s more of a size/physical appearance rather than a number (such as weight or BMI). I think that’s especially true for women, since very few are alike. By way of example, if you took 5 girls all of the same age, height and weight, you’re very likely to see 5 fairly different bodies. Unlike guys who seem to gain mostly belly, girls seem to gain everywhere or anywhere. I guess that’s why their fabrics are always stretchy, where guys’ usually aren’t. That said, to me, it seems like a height/girth ratio. If a girl is 5’2” tall (62 inches), if her measurement around her widest part is 63 or more, she’s probably an ssbbw

Just my 2 cents…

There's actually a lot more body diversity in male and female bodies. I'm not sure why so many people thing that men only gain one way or women only gain another when there's so much evidence to the contrary.

For example, I knew this guy at work that had the most exaggerated pear shape I ever saw. From his torso up, he looked like he was in the low 200s. But he looked twice as big from the ass down.
10 months

Nycfa:

Just my 2 cents…

Munchies:
There's actually a lot more body diversity in male and female bodies. I'm not sure why so many people thing that men only gain one way or women only gain another when there's so much evidence to the contrary.

For example, I knew this guy at work that had the most exaggerated pear shape I ever saw. From his torso up, he looked like he was in the low 200s. But he looked twice as big from the ass down.

I wasn’t saying that it’s an absolute but, as a generic observation, the female body generally seems to distribute gains more randomly than male bodies
10 months

Nycfa:

Just my 2 cents…

Munchies:

Nycfa:
I wasn’t saying that it’s an absolute but, as a generic observation, the female body generally seems to distribute gains more randomly than male bodies

Eh .... not really
10 months
123   loading