General

At what point does a bbw becomes a ssbbw?

I should’ve know better than to contest the foremost authority on everything here.

Thanks for dismissing my opinions as being stupid.

I won’t post anymore
10 months

Nycfa:
I should’ve know better than to contest the foremost authority on everything here.

Thanks for dismissing my opinions as being stupid.

I won’t post anymore

So, it was your opinion that men tend to gain a specific way whereas women tend to have variety in how we gain? An opinion that you stated as if it were a fact?

Okay.
10 months

Gee, is it not obvious ….?

It’s when you add two “SS” ‘s.
10 months

Or, you could just not worry about labels and enjoy yourself!!
10 months

I love when people ask questions that don't really have an answer.
10 months

Usually 350 lbs. USSBBW is over 600.
10 months

Ditzy:
I love when people ask questions that don't really have an answer.

I agree
10 months

Generally, I'd have to say it's when they exceed 3 times their minimum recommended weight.
10 months

Munchies:
There's actually a lot more body diversity in male and female bodies. I'm not sure why so many people thing that men only gain one way or women only gain another when there's so much evidence to the contrary.

For example, I knew this guy at work that had the most exaggerated pear shape I ever saw. From his torso up, he looked like he was in the low 200s. But he looked twice as big from the ass down.

"There are more right-handed people than left handed ones."
"No, you are wrong! There is so much evidence to the contrary! For example, I know this guy who is left-handed."
10 months

Munchies:
There's actually a lot more body diversity in male and female bodies. I'm not sure why so many people thing that men only gain one way or women only gain another when there's so much evidence to the contrary.

For example, I knew this guy at work that had the most exaggerated pear shape I ever saw. From his torso up, he looked like he was in the low 200s. But he looked twice as big from the ass down.

Curiousv:
"There are more right-handed people than left handed ones."
"No, you are wrong! There is so much evidence to the contrary! For example, I know this guy who is left-handed."

What an odd way to say you have poor reading comprehension and don't go outside.

But that's okay. I can explain better for you.

Nycfa:
I wasn’t saying that it’s an absolute but, as a generic observation, the female body generally seems to distribute gains more randomly than male bodies.

This is the crux of the disagreement.

Generally, men gain weight in their bellies while women gain weight in their hips, thighs, and butts. However, this isn't always the case. There are a number of contributing factors as to why someone gains a specific way: genetics, hormone levels, health conditions, diet, etc.

Nycfa simply stated that fat women tend to have body diversity and fat men do not. I disagreed with him on that statement. I know that you're not into men, but if you scroll through the bhm side of the feedist community (or look at fat men in general) you'll see that this is the case.

But we are going off topic. This thread is all about determining the line between bbws and ssbbws.
10 months
123   loading