General

At what point does a bbw becomes a ssbbw?

I read years ago that the term (SSBBW) was coined to refer to a woman who was too large to shop at a store such as Lane Bryant, which stopped at a size 34. The originator of the term may have been the late model Teighlor, though I am not sure about that.

Nowadays, 350+ pounds seems to be the crossing point into SSBBW territory, with USSBBW beginning at 600 pounds.
5 months

Munchies:
There's actually a lot more body diversity in male and female bodies. I'm not sure why so many people thing that men only gain one way or women only gain another when there's so much evidence to the contrary.

For example, I knew this guy at work that had the most exaggerated pear shape I ever saw. From his torso up, he looked like he was in the low 200s. But he looked twice as big from the ass down.

Curiousv:
"There are more right-handed people than left handed ones."
"No, you are wrong! There is so much evidence to the contrary! For example, I know this guy who is left-handed."

Angelette:
Why are you being so mean?

I'm a very blunt, fiery person with little patience for anything or anyone who comes off as stupid. I'm also the most frequent poster in the forums. I occasionally clash with other users - some more often than others. Curiousv is one such person.

I don't think he hates me. Hate would mean he cares about me on some level, and I don't think he even thinks about me that much. Plus, there are times when we have been on the same side about certain issues.

That said, sometimes he's a bit petty. It is what it is. Honestly, this specific situation is such old news, and I don't think either of us care about it anymore.
5 months

Munchies:
There's actually a lot more body diversity in male and female bodies. I'm not sure why so many people thing that men only gain one way or women only gain another when there's so much evidence to the contrary.

For example, I knew this guy at work that had the most exaggerated pear shape I ever saw. From his torso up, he looked like he was in the low 200s. But he looked twice as big from the ass down.

Curiousv:
"There are more right-handed people than left handed ones."
"No, you are wrong! There is so much evidence to the contrary! For example, I know this guy who is left-handed."

Angelette:
Why are you being so mean?

Munchies:
I'm a very blunt, fiery person with little patience for anything or anyone who comes off as stupid. I'm also the most frequent poster in the forums. I occasionally clash with other users - some more often than others. Curiousv is one such person.

I don't think he hates me. Hate would mean he cares about me on some level, and I don't think he even thinks about me that much. Plus, there are times when we have been on the same side about certain issues.

That said, sometimes he's a bit petty. It is what it is. Honestly, this specific situation is such old news, and I don't think either of us care about it anymore.

Angelette:
It's hard to tell but I was quoting Curiousv. I pardon if there was a misunderstanding! Also, I forgot that comment was pretty old. I didn't notice the "6 months" text.

I was just chiming in because the situation involved Curiousv and myself. And he very rarely posts at all.
5 months

The term should really depend on height. A 5ft 4 300 something would be massive while someone at 6ft 4 would be "fat" but not massive.
5 months
123   loading