General

Contrast/size difference

Chipperpansy:
Lots of people find size differences between partners a bit weird, but I've found it to be appealing. I'd say it's psychological. As a very small person, fatter and taller people give me a sense of comfort and protection, plus it's hot thinking about how someone could easily overpower you. I'm sure at least some people relate (I'm new here, so I'm not sure what all people are into on this platform).

Totally love it. I have always been a bit plump myself, but since I started wegoy the pounds are just melting away now. Our wedding is October and I think I could be a size 6( or smaller!!) by then. I have lost 15lbs in a almost a month and have stated running and doing hot yoga this week, so I have no doubt I can do it.
All the while my better is getting SO thicc.
10 months

Contrast/size difference

All of the people I've talked to are into a size contrast, which has always made me really happy because it's absolutely one of my favorite things.

Like you, I'm also really small/petite, so I relate in the same examples!
10 months

Contrast/size difference

Pluviophile:
All of the people I've talked to are into a size contrast, which has always made me really happy because it's absolutely one of my favorite things.

I am still 156. My DREAM is to be your weight. Your legs look amazing!!!
10 months

Contrast/size difference

Pluviophile:

Anjou:

Ahh oh my gosh, thank you! I'll be honest when I say I haven't achieved my look in the healthiest (or safest) of ways, so provided you do so in a healthy and safe way (which it sounds like you are - I LOVE hot yoga!), I wish you the best of luck!
10 months

Contrast/size difference

Pluviophile:

Anjou:

Pluviophile:
Ahh oh my gosh, thank you! I'll be honest when I say I haven't achieved my look in the healthiest (or safest) of ways, so provided you do so in a healthy and safe way (which it sounds like you are - I LOVE hot yoga!), I wish you the best of luck!

Welcome! I love hot yoga now since the wegovy makes me so cold!
10 months

Contrast/size difference

Chipperpansy:
Lots of people find size differences between partners a bit weird, but I've found it to be appealing. I'd say it's psychological. As a very small person, fatter and taller people give me a sense of comfort and protection, plus it's hot thinking about how someone could easily overpower you. I'm sure at least some people relate (I'm new here, so I'm not sure what all people are into on this platform).

I am shorter, thinner, and more muscular than my partner. It's such a turn-on, and it makes me feel so powerful. Small domme/big sub dynamics are sexy to me.
10 months

Contrast/size difference

hehe there’s more weight in our bellies than some of you weigh all together
10 months

Contrast/size difference

I like the idea of being the smaller one, but over time becoming the bigger, to experience contrast from both sides ☺️
10 months

Contrast/size difference

I love being noticeably bigger than my partner! A short, skinny partner makes me feel even bigger. Excellent for squishing.
10 months

Contrast/size difference

Pluviophile:

Anjou:

Pluviophile:

Love size contrast! If you're free for a late night stuffing, I'd be happy to oblige. 😉🙂
3 months
12   loading