General

Contrast/size difference

for me it's very simple. The more mass and volume (in size, muscle and fat, but not too much) the more I like it in a man. And yes, a difference in size excites me a lot too. For me it's the perfect body for cuddle and kerp warm.
3 months

Contrast/size difference

My fiance hasn't exclusively been with big women, but he definitely loves the contrast. He is tall, lean, and fit... I'm short and bigger around than I am tall. When I started getting up in the 500 range, I asked him if he was enjoying my size or if he was more turned on when I was in the 300s. He responded that, on me, he found extreme girth sexy and said he loved that I am bigger than 99 percent of women. He also knew I was really enjoying being super obese, and he said my confidence, which was increasing along with my weight, was a turn on.
3 months

Contrast/size difference

I think from my experience, yeah I think I do like contrast. Even for me being a skinny-jimmy my whole life I always enjoy the company while dating a BBW, especially if it’s happens to be my partner. I especially like when their belly smothers all over mine when cuddling, kissing or a mix of both. 😅

I have also fantasize about a pretend couple in my head when the man is smaller while the woman is larger. Hell, sometimes even I do something similar when playing The Sims!

So yeah I guess I can confirm that I like a good contrast. 👍
3 months

Contrast/size difference

I looove contrast, but it's not about size/weight for me, just body composition. I just like being softer than my partner.
3 months

Contrast/size difference

When I first joined the site I thought I was only attracted to skinny bodies but as I’ve explored a bit I’ve come to really admire larger women and a couple men that are roughly the same build as me. That said physics would probably favor the smaller partner and an active partner would make up for some of my laziness
2 months

Contrast/size difference

Morbidly A Beast:
When I first joined the site I thought I was only attracted to skinny bodies but as I’ve explored a bit I’ve come to really admire larger women and a couple men that are roughly the same build as me. That said physics would probably favor the smaller partner and an active partner would make up for some of my laziness

It works this way for my fiance and me. I'm very obese; he's 6'4" and a lean 180 pounds. I love his body regardless, but his build does allow us to do things we might not be able to do if he was fat too.
2 months
12   loading