General

Anyone else notice others (or themselves) unconsciously touching their bellies as they get bigge

As it’s gotten doughier and more fleshy I’ve enjoyed the feeling my underbelly has I’ll poke it and rub it. Also as I’ve expanded outward I find myself resting my arms on my belly while sitting sorta like an arm rest!
10 months

Anyone else notice others (or themselves) unconsciously touching their bellies as they get bigge

I've also found myself absentmindedly giving mine a rub
10 months

I do it all the time but more when I am eating.
10 months

Ditzy:

Yes and when I stuff I always do it looking in a mirror
10 months

Ditzy:

Hot to think of you doing this when eating out! I'm guessing you're talking about eating at home?
10 months

I do it out as well I just can't help it.
10 months

Ditzy:
I do it out as well I just can't help it.

Yes, me and wife both like to caress our own bellies and each other’s when in bed. I like this a lot because it gives me a real sense of the size of my belly with her hand running over it - she also clearly enjoys doing this. English decorum totally prevents us doing this in public – but I’d have to admire those that do. HOT!
10 months

Subconsciously yes. Feels like 2nd nature though outdoors not as much.
10 months

I frequently pat or rub my belly. I also like to fold my hands on top of it when I sit. It’s pretty automatic and I only occasionally, consciously notice it.
10 months

Great topic

My wife does this more and more when she gains and gets an even bigger belly - she will gently squeeze her big lower fat roll on the couch while watching net flix unconsciously - sometimes it turns into a kneeling and squeeze for many minutes.

When o had a big belly it was exactly like mentioned here - I was getting used to it being in the way while sitting or standing and found myself resting my arm on it while sitting and then standing rubbing the side of the new big dome.

Fat is wonderful to the touch - I guess it is just one very big reason we love it so much.
10 months
123   loading