General

Anyone else notice others (or themselves) unconsciously touching their bellies as they get bigge

Yes, even after several years of having a belly, I‘m still adjusting to it being there. Sometimes when I put my hands in the pockets of my jacket, I‘m still surprised at how round my belly feels inside my jacket. When I feel my belly rolling over my pants or the seat belt, I often put my hand on the roll of fat, just to be surprised at how substantial and soft it feels. Similarly, I‘m always surprised when I put my hands on my hips and instead of the inward curve of my waist, I feel my thick love handles bulging out.
10 months

Anyone else notice others (or themselves) unconsciously touching their bellies as they get bigge

I catch myself doing this constantly, while watching TV and even sometimes while adjusting in my seat at a restaurant. I also somehow got in the habit of pulling up my tops to expose my tummy while I'm relaxing, maybe because I'm gaining and a lot of my clothes get snug when I have a full gut!
10 months

Yeah all the time, since I’m gaining weight so fast. It’s one of more things that reminds me I am becoming fatter. Just feeling my belly so round
10 months

I have definitely started doing this, it's become like a nervous habit. I often rest my hand on it like Mr. Greedy does. Also, I've noticed that when I'm in public and my top starts riding up, I've stopped immediately trying to pull it back down. It's like I've accepted that that's just what clothes do now. Bellies are like pets: the bigger they get, the more control they have over their owner...
10 months

I do this too! I always touch my belly, even in public. Its like a soft big stress ball
10 months

I have noticed so with big guys I've had a crush on. They will sometimes absent-mindedly move his hand across his gut when they are sitting, and once, one of them while standing up reached below his own shirt to scratch his belly.
I find it super endearing smiley
10 months

this is true i unconciously rub my belly
10 months

All the time!
10 months
123   loading