Gaining

One month test gaining/stuffing challenge

J8o8h8n:
So I took a break after my 30 day stuffing/gaining challenge and it seems like I set my new baseline weight so that it's now hovering around 169-172 lbs. I wonder what would happen if I decided to do another 30 day challenge? 🤔 lol

Munchies:
If you do another 30 day challenge, maybe don't go as hard as you did the first time. Work up to that level of intensity.

That's probably a good idea. If I do it maybe I don't try to stuff myself to the brim on day one and instead progressively eat more and more until I'm eating a ton by day 30 (and maybe at that point I won't need to stop to take a break if i decide to keep gaining and I can instead enjoy the benefits of my increased size and appetite).
7 months

J8o8h8n:
So I took a break after my 30 day stuffing/gaining challenge and it seems like I set my new baseline weight so that it's now hovering around 169-172 lbs. I wonder what would happen if I decided to do another 30 day challenge? 🤔 lol

Munchies:
If you do another 30 day challenge, maybe don't go as hard as you did the first time. Work up to that level of intensity.

J8o8h8n:
That's probably a good idea. If I do it maybe I don't try to stuff myself to the brim on day one and instead progressively eat more and more until I'm eating a ton by day 30 (and maybe at that point I won't need to stop to take a break if i decide to keep gaining and I can instead enjoy the benefits of my increased size and appetite).

You'll always need a break from extreme gluttony. It's just a matter of when
7 months

Better way to do it, it’s just eat larger portions at meals everyday and adding more snacks throughout the day, and every two days just stuff yourself with non-stop eating, such gluttony would not forced you to stop for rest.

I can tell about me, I am planning on full 30 weight gain plan to make sure I will become fatter, in order to brake my metabolism.
7 months
123   loading