Story authors

June story club - feederism 101 by bellyempire

Letters And Numbers:
Thanks everyone for the honest feedback, on the story and on the format of a monthly story club/book club. Trying something new!

I think there should be better guidelines. Positive feedback only tends to backfire. I'm not saying people should be cruel or malicious. But I've seen time and time again where positive feedback only leads to people policing other's criticism in ways that prevent growth.

I also think there should be clearly guidelines on what stories should be reviewed. And I'm not just talking about "Feederism 101".

For example, I have a story on here about a dominant feedee queen with a harem of beautiful men. As proud as I am with that story, I know it will not appeal to certain audiences.

If you do decide to include darker, edgier, or more graphic stories, you need to make certain to post content warnings.
10 months

Letters And Numbers:
Thanks everyone for the honest feedback, on the story and on the format of a monthly story club/book club. Trying something new!

Munchies:
I think there should be better guidelines. Positive feedback only tends to backfire. I'm not saying people should be cruel or malicious. But I've seen time and time again where positive feedback only leads to people policing other's criticism in ways that prevent growth.

I also think there should be clearly guidelines on what stories should be reviewed. And I'm not just talking about "Feederism 101".

For example, I have a story on here about a dominant feedee queen with a harem of beautiful men. As proud as I am with that story, I know it will not appeal to certain audiences.

If you do decide to include darker, edgier, or more graphic stories, you need to make certain to post content warnings.

All great suggestions! Keeping it positive and constructive will always be my goal, and I hope that by doing it that way more people will feel comfortable to volunteer to have their stories read “out loud”. But all opinions are welcome, and suggestions for future stories are definitely welcome!
10 months

Hello everyone

Appreciating the feedback. Looking forward to more of it.
10 months
12   loading