Fattening others

Can someone tell me why it is great to feed your boyfriend or husband?

I am not sure I will like it. So I need some advice. What is it like to have a fat husband. He is currently pretty skinny.
10 months

Charly1110:
I am not sure I will like it. So I need some advice. What is it like to have a fat husband. He is currently pretty skinny.

Having a fat SO isn't that different from having a thin SO. They are your partner first and foremost.

I've also always found it shallow and gross the way people will say things like "I don't like my partner as much now that they no longer look like ___". That's the love of your life, not a Sims character.
10 months

Unclear what the attraction is for a woman to fatten her man.

For my wife, I really enjoy her fat. Her hip to waist ratio is amazing and her softness is incredibly alluring. Touching her softened hips and belly also puts me at ease for what ever reason. Kind of like when a cat kneads a bed sheets.
10 months

Modulo9:
Unclear what the attraction is for a woman to fatten her man.

For my wife, I really enjoy her fat. Her hip to waist ratio is amazing and her softness is incredibly alluring. Touching her softened hips and belly also puts me at ease for what ever reason. Kind of like when a cat kneads a bed sheets.

For the same reason you enjoy fattening up your wife?
10 months

Charly1110:
I need some advice. What is it like to have a fat husband.

One perspective:
www.confessionpost.com/66069/my-belly-bowl-boy
10 months