Fat experiences

Fast food

Munchies:
I wouldn't say that fast food is engineered to be addictive. However, fast food addiction is a real thing. There are well-established scientific reasons behind this as you can see in this article.

www.addictions.com/blog/does-fast-food-have-addictive-chemicals/

It is also possible not to like Big Macs. I personally hate everything from Mcdonald's except for their drinks, and maybe their hash browns if I get a random craving for them. But that happens once every few years or so.

Morbidly A Beast:
All food technically releases dopamine it just so happens that meals high in fat carbs and salt tend to release more cause of our innate reward system in our brains. You want more you crave more because we are hard wired to do so, it’s just our bodies aren’t working hardly at all for that meal as opposed to our ancestors who could have maybe had a portion of that meal.

Big Macs are just so good! And the newer 1/4 burger patties are so tasty. You don’t even like a McChicken? That’s wow. Can’t relate.

Yes. All of that is mentioned in the article. They don't put specially addictive chemicals, but it does take advantage of how the human body works. Plus, there are other psychological aspects too. I could go into more detail, but the article covers everything.

I cannot overstate just how much I do not like McDonald's. All the food just tastes flat, chemically, and weird in a bad way to me. Everything on the menu tastes better somewhere else. Hell, I can usually cook it myself and it tastes better.

I also tend to feel gross after eating their food too. So there's no temptation for me. Won't even eat their salads because it tends to be wilted and sad when I get one. It's quite simply not worth it.
10 months

Fast food

MVP76:
Fast food is pretty horrible for the environment and for it's unhumane treatment of animals through factory farming. Then don't forget u r eating diseased sick antibiotic laden meat and this is just the tip of the iceberg. It shoukd really be better regulated . And they really don't want the public to b aware so inform ur self.
I tend to avoid fast food nearly completely. About as close as I get is to stop at a Dunkins for a coffee when I am traveling. I don't consume arsenic nor any poisons that are in the food supply.
10 months

Fast food

MVP76:
Fast food is pretty horrible for the environment and for it's unhumane treatment of animals through factory farming. Then don't forget u r eating diseased sick antibiotic laden meat and this is just the tip of the iceberg. It shoukd really be better regulated . And they really don't want the public to b aware so inform ur self.

Noi:
You don't say 😱

Don't be such a killjoy and have some delicios mcnuggets, ya woke weirdo

Sorry, but that's just my opinion. And someone needs to speak fir the voiceless.
10 months

Fast food

MVP76:

Green Eyes Dose:
not to mention it causes insane cancer and doesn't nourish or stick to your body as easy as home cooked organic food. You spend way more money eating out and get way worse quality and tons of toxins eating out. Almost all states require restaurants by law to buy from wholesalers who only buy low quality beef. As a farmer I can tell you without a doubt if it doesn't say its organic specifically on the package then the grass and or animal feed used to feed the animal was sprayed with round up. Same goes for veggies. Eat healthy if you want to have healthy fat. Eat junk food if you want toxic fat.

As a farmer you should know what is considered “organic” and “free ranged” it’s not magic
10 months

Fast food

Sorry I just find narratives around fast food a bit rooted in fatphobia, “oh jeez how dare you enjoy that food your body desires on a chemical level fatty” I understand some of the arguments made about the waste and stuff but to suggest fast food companies are deliberate in an attempt to poison us is silly.
10 months

Fast food

Sorry bro I am a farmer and all fast food is sprayed with fucked up chemicals and pesticides. From the Hay and grass and seeds and corn and grain the animals eat to the veggies you get on your burger. If the low quality and high price of fast food doesn't scare you away then poisoning your fat with tons of toxins should scare you off from fast food. I have made practically almost everyone I have ever dated super sized so I am not fatphobic and I have always fed them quality food because gaining on junk food is gaurentee'd health issues eventually. Some people just do not like having their entire world turned upside down when it comes to the truth of fast food. Any feeder worth their salt knows home cooking is way more fattening and if you are a good cook no fast food could even compete with gourmet food. You can't like your standards get that low you deserve better.
10 months

Fast food

Green Eyes Dose:
Sorry bro I am a farmer and all fast food is sprayed with fucked up chemicals and pesticides. From the Hay and grass and seeds and corn and grain the animals eat to the veggies you get on your burger. If the low quality and high price of fast food doesn't scare you away then poisoning your fat with tons of toxins should scare you off from fast food. I have made practically almost everyone I have ever dated super sized so I am not fatphobic and I have always fed them quality food because gaining on junk food is gaurentee'd health issues eventually. Some people just do not like having their entire world turned upside down when it comes to the truth of fast food. Any feeder worth their salt knows home cooking is way more fattening and if you are a good cook no fast food could even compete with gourmet food. You can't like your standards get that low you deserve better.

I am not saying you are fatphobic, i understand you’re looking at as a feeder and what’s best for yours. I just think a lot of the narratives around fast food are generally rooted in fatphobia, and the desire to feel like you’re better than people or a desire to make yourself feel better by putting down people who indulge in fast food.

I’m just saying what constitutes “organic” doesn’t really mean anything because 99% of organic stuff is sprayed with the same stuff as all the rest, it’s just that Monsanto has seed crop ready for to be sprayed indiscriminately. Also free range is just a slightly bigger box or what have you then standard mass stuff.
10 months

Fast food

Also. I’m not conspiratorial. I don’t engage with that. I think having lots of food that is easy to grow to feed lots of people is generally very good.
10 months

Fast food

Mainstream ag that uses the bullshit chemicals im talking about is actually extremely inefficient for food production. I have made it my life's quest to teach farmers better. 1% of US food production is organic. Thats why everyone is getting so much cancer period. Food is medicine or poison depending on how its grown.
10 months

Fast food

Green Eyes Dose:

Morbidly A Beast:
I am not saying you are fatphobic, i understand you’re looking at as a feeder and what’s best for yours. I just think a lot of the narratives around fast food are generally rooted in fatphobia, and the desire to feel like you’re better than people or a desire to make yourself feel better by putting down people who indulge in fast food.

I’m just saying what constitutes “organic” doesn’t really mean anything because 99% of organic stuff is sprayed with the same stuff as all the rest, it’s just that Monsanto has seed crop ready for to be sprayed indiscriminately. Also free range is just a slightly bigger box or what have you then standard mass stuff.

Agree on your "free range" comment. However, You can look for stamps that "certified humane" " pasture raised" "small family farmed" just saying animals deserve better is all.
10 months
1234   loading