General

Waking up tomorrow the whole world is feedism. what has changed?

I've always loved the concept that the kinkspace we inhabit would somehow flip to be the whole world. Obviously this is fantasy but what if it wasn't just accepted but instead pushed as a way of life. I'd love to think about what aspects of modern day life would change. What unexpected things would be affected.

Fashion would trend to show off fat thighs and big guts. Buttons busting would be a something to be prideful of. Country clubs and high class establishments would have weight requirements. Products would advertise high calories and tv ads would show off very different before and after images!

Though maybe your waistline would be given away to your partner like a gift when you marry. Staying thin and dieting until married at which point plumping up would be commonplace. A contest even. "Well Jim got his wife to gain 120lbs in a year. Can't we do that too?"

Gyms would still exist but would separate the feeders made to stay thin and those looking to gain. Equipment that would massage the new rolls and feed via funnels would sit next to the benches and treadmills that their partners would use to keep up contrast.

What else would you expect to see different? What possible changes would be shocking or unique?
10 months

Fast Food would get super gimmicky and expensive because it would be erotic date food for some. Event Venues would carry larger shirts smiley

And velvet services would exist for just about any establishment
10 months

LoopsnBloops:
I've always loved the concept that the kinkspace we inhabit would somehow flip to be the whole world. Obviously this is fantasy but what if it wasn't just accepted but instead pushed as a way of life. I'd love to think about what aspects of modern day life would change. What unexpected things would be affected.

Fashion would trend to show off fat thighs and big guts. Buttons busting would be a something to be prideful of. Country clubs and high class establishments would have weight requirements. Products would advertise high calories and tv ads would show off very different before and after images!

Though maybe your waistline would be given away to your partner like a gift when you marry. Staying thin and dieting until married at which point plumping up would be commonplace. A contest even. "Well Jim got his wife to gain 120lbs in a year. Can't we do that too?"

Gyms would still exist but would separate the feeders made to stay thin and those looking to gain. Equipment that would massage the new rolls and feed via funnels would sit next to the benches and treadmills that their partners would use to keep up contrast.

What else would you expect to see different? What possible changes would be shocking or unique?

For the day-to-day? I expect that to be more or less the same. Some things will undoubtedly become more fat-friendly such as medical care, clothes, transportation, etc. However, I also expect some issues to be the same but reversed.

For example, women are pressured to look slender yet curvy (but to too curvy). In this world, we'd be pressured to look fat. More than likely, we'd be pressured to look a specific kind of fat too.

So, overall, I'd expect things to be different, but not necessarily better.
10 months

Munchies:

For example, women are pressured to look slender yet curvy (but to too curvy). In this world, we'd be pressured to look fat. More than likely, we'd be pressured to look a specific kind of fat

Kinda like how Victorian women would wear those ridiculous dresses that made them look massive but in reality they were middle of the pack in terms of weight and figure
10 months

Munchies:

For example, women are pressured to look slender yet curvy (but to too curvy). In this world, we'd be pressured to look fat. More than likely, we'd be pressured to look a specific kind of fat

Morbidly A Beast:
Kinda like how Victorian women would wear those ridiculous dresses that made them look massive but in reality they were middle of the pack in terms of weight and figure

Depends on the woman's class, tbh. The high the class, the fancier the dress.

And it was less about looking big so much as achieving a specific silhouette. Think full bust, wide hips, and defined waist.
10 months

LoopsnBloops:

Munchies:
For the day-to-day? I expect that to be more or less the same. Some things will undoubtedly become more fat-friendly such as medical care, clothes, transportation, etc. However, I also expect some issues to be the same but reversed.

For example, women are pressured to look slender yet curvy (but to too curvy). In this world, we'd be pressured to look fat. More than likely, we'd be pressured to look a specific kind of fat too.

So, overall, I'd expect things to be different, but not necessarily better.

Unfortunately I think this is probably the correct answer on a more logical scale. Though the hornier side of me is more interested in the fantastical and quirky changes that are possible.
10 months