General

Big bellies a sign of power?

Breedingpig:
Whenever I think of a big belly, I think powerful. The roundness, the shape, the bulging, the fat – has the power to take away life. Crazy to think about honestly

Welcome back.

As for your original post, I think it depends on who you speak to. Some people would agree with you. Others would say a big fat belly is a sign of submission.

That said, I can't say I've ever thought of a large belly as a murder weapon. That's a new one for me.
10 months

Yeah, my lady loves how fat she's gotten.

She HATES being short- but if she can't grow taller she can definitely grow wider! I could count on one hand the number of ladies I've seen who are fatter than her... in years!

So to date she has always been the most massive woman wherever she goes. And it's made her so happy and confident!
10 months

Breedingpig:
That said, I can't say I've ever thought of a large belly as a murder weapon. That's a new one for me.

Well, there was that case a few years ago of the 1000+ pound woman who was pressured by her sister into taking the blame for a murder.
10 months

Breedingpig:

Nofbar:
Well, there was that case a few years ago of the 1000+ pound woman who was pressured by her sister into taking the blame for a murder.

That's messed up.
10 months

Strongerthanyou:
It's definitely a sign of submission in my eyes... Don't see how a round soft tire of around your waist can be perceived as powerful

It really depends. For some, being big means being powerful. They get to literally throw their weight around. Have you ever heard of squashing? It's a kink where someone bigger than you crushes you under their weight. You see it more on Dimensions than on FF.

Then you have dominant feedees with submissive feeders. The feeders wait on the feedee hand and foot while the feedee indulges as much as they want.
10 months

Strongerthanyou:
It's definitely a sign of submission in my eyes... Don't see how a round soft tire of around your waist can be perceived as powerful

yep
10 months

Strongerthanyou:

Munchies:
It really depends. For some, being big means being powerful. They get to literally throw their weight around. Have you ever heard of squashing? It's a kink where someone bigger than you crushes you under their weight. You see it more on Dimensions than on FF.

Then you have dominant feedees with submissive feeders. The feeders wait on the feedee hand and foot while the feedee indulges as much as they want.

Definitely.

It was often a sign of wealth too - access to more and better food, no need to do the physical labour, etc. I don't know whether this is still the case in some cultures and parts of the world. A lot of portraits from the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries draw attention to the swell and straining buttons around the subject's paunch.
10 months

Strongerthanyou:

Munchies:

Hurgon:
Definitely.

It was often a sign of wealth too - access to more and better food, no need to do the physical labour, etc. I don't know whether this is still the case in some cultures and parts of the world. A lot of portraits from the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries draw attention to the swell and straining buttons around the subject's paunch.

It's still a thing in some developing countries, but that's disappearing thanks to colonialism and westernization.
10 months

Like the Bodi tribe in Ethiopia.

www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/in-this-ethiopian-tribe-man-with-biggest-pot-belly-is-champion/r5tjp98.amp
10 months

Wolffeeder:
Like the Bodi tribe in Ethiopia.

www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/in-this-ethiopian-tribe-man-with-biggest-pot-belly-is-champion/r5tjp98.amp

Tentacles:
I have heard of traditions of fattening women before but not men. Wonder how that developed.

Check this out:

10 months
1234   loading