General

Semen cycle

You produce sperm every day, but a full sperm regeneration cycle (spermatogenesis) takes about 64 days. Spermatogenesis is the complete cycle of sperm production and maturation. It constantly supplies your body with sperm able to travel through the vagina to an unfertilized ovum in a woman's ovaries to conceive. This makes complete sense as I 100% go through gainning cycles when I want to gain.
10 months

Semen cycle

Chubster87:
You produce sperm every day, but a full sperm regeneration cycle (spermatogenesis) takes about 64 days. Spermatogenesis is the complete cycle of sperm production and maturation. It constantly supplies your body with sperm able to travel through the vagina to an unfertilized ovum in a woman's ovaries to conceive. This makes complete sense as I 100% go through gainning cycles when I want to gain.

10 months

Semen cycle

I was kind of with you, sort of.

To clarify- are you saying that everytime you go through this cycle (which doesn't mean your entire population of sperm are rebooted at the same time, just so we're clear) you get a desire to gain weight?

May i offer the viewpoint that you have a fetish about supress it for about 2 months before giving in?
10 months