Lifestyle tips

Yosemite and yellowstone

I'm going on a road trip to Yosemite and Yellowstone this summer. Does anyone have any advice for what to see with a car and without too much hiking?

Thanks smiley
10 months

Yosemite and yellowstone

TubSlug:
I'm going on a road trip to Yosemite and Yellowstone this summer. Does anyone have any advice for what to see with a car and without too much hiking?

Thanks smiley

Haven’t been to Yosemite, but Yellowstone is very casual walk friendly. There’s real hiking, too, but the big attractions like Old Faithful are very accessible. It’s one of the most amazing places on earth (I’m sure Yosemite is too)! Hope you have a great time.
10 months

Yosemite and yellowstone

TubSlug:

Thanks smiley

Never been to Yosemite but Yellowstone is very car friendly. Most of the big things to see are a short walk from the parking lot to pedestrian walkways.
10 months

Yosemite and yellowstone

I went on a road trip to yosemite recently. They listed the trails on this website nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/valleyhikes.htm, difficulty, elevation gain, and distance are all listed. I'd say the easy ones are pretty easy. The most iconic view points are also just along the road. Parking could be hard to find but when we were there it wasn't too big a problem.
Definitely worth a visit, wish you enjoy the trip!
10 months

Yosemite and yellowstone

Thanks everyone 😍
10 months

Yosemite and yellowstone

There is alot that can be accessed by vehicle
10 months

Yosemite and yellowstone

As others have said, Yellowstone is very tourist friendly. There will be a few places if you want to see certain waterfalls and other vistas that will require going up and down stairs (and they may be slippery).

The rangers are plentiful, visible, accessible, and approachable. If there is one present and you have any questions, follow their advice. Stay on the path and don't take selfies with the bison smiley

Aslo from an ecology and conservation standpoint, very little of Yellowstone is developed and it's to protect the land as-is so it's in everyone's interest to obey all signage and ask ahead if you are unsure if a path is suited for your abilities. But the facilities that exist are great!
10 months