Fat experiences

Embarrassing or hot?

Damn bro you still bother with pants that button and zipper get on that sweatpants /joggers grindset cozymaxxing comfortchad fr fr
11 months

Embarrassing or hot?

Sl2010:
I like the tightness. The way my gut bulges more when it’s partially constructed

I don’t think that would be very comfortable especially If you need to bend over a bunch or are moving a lot or get particularly stuffed at lunch or whatever, but hey if that’s what you like you do you. I just don’t like feeling like a stuffed sausage in my own clothes unless it’s like a fun thing that I’m gonna take off right away.

Also I get that some people can’t wear sweats and stuff like it given dress codes and stuff.
11 months

Embarrassing or hot?

Well for me I don’t have much trouble picking things up but not as easy as I’m in my 20s either lot has to do with age for now. . I’m sure those days will come as I approach 300 and beyond.
11 months

Embarrassing or hot?

Sl2010:
It’s true that I’m at work this week. Today I dropped a paper plate. It was so difficult to bend over to pick it up. So much grunting and huffing and trying to bend at the waist. I know I made a spectacle of myself, lol

Bending over really sucks when you have a huge gut. I try to avoid it as much as possible. At home, I have grabbers in a number of strategic locations to avoid bending over when I need to pick something up off the floor.
11 months