Fattening others

Tools and articles to keep feedee comfortable and lazy

Hello to everybody,

i have finally found my dream gf and she is willing to become my feedee.

Now my question is do you have any recommendations or ideas for articles and tools to make her feel comfortable and keep her lazy?

i was thinking about a "service trolley" or sth. and would like to discuss with you whats ur ideas to keep ur gf or wife lazy.

and beside this - anybody have recipies for meals on stick? like popsicle but salty. because she dont like greasy fingers.

thanks for you all - and i look forward to your experience. smiley
10 months

I'm single, a gainer, and live alone, but I have some ideas that may help.

First, perhaps obviously, is to maintain a local store of a wide variety of foods. Some folks have this seemingly kind of weird habit of planning out meals 1-2 weeks in advance. Don't do that. Besides, I never know what I might crave tomorrow, much less next week. Whatever foods are preferred, make sure you have that on hand.

For a computer/desk chair at home, I prefer something with a big soft seating surface, and no arm rests. You don't want something that will get uncomfortable and tight as you widen.

Keeping snacks within arms reach is useful too, for ease of access and it makes it so much easier to almost mindlessly eat and snack, almost automatically. Again, you'd want a wide variety, savory and sweet. This will mean fewer trips to restock.

A mini fridge for cold drinks nearby, and a microwave oven might be something to consider too.

Hopefully your girlfriend has started to keep snacks in her purse, for ease of snacking on the go.
10 months

you can should do the complete household chores for her because clean up the house is much work and is burning to much calories. Ig you can afford it encourage her to quit her job. So she has much more time to stay at home and get bigger.
10 months

Fatguy3856:
you can should do the complete household chores for her because clean up the house is much work and is burning to much calories. Ig you can afford it encourage her to quit her job. So she has much more time to stay at home and get bigger.

I like the idea of him helping out around the house. A lot of feeders want their bbw/ssbbw partner to get really fat and expect them to do everything they did at lower weights. However, I am not on board with having her quit her job.

With the economy being the way it is, it doesn't make any sense to reduce your income. Getting fat is expensive, and the second income really helps a lot. Plus, some jobs are really good at packing on the pounds.

Also adding onto that, she is his girlfriend, not his wife. No shame in being a stay at home girlfriend, but if they break up, she doesn't have the same legal protections as a wife does. Not saying they won't have a long and happy relationship together. But I am saying quitting her job is an unnecessary risk.
10 months