Lifestyle tips

Exercise

So I know I've been having health issues related to my weight/diet/lifestyle, and decided to start light exercising again to mitigate my extremely sedentary lifestyle atm.

I'm looking for something like a treadmill or maybe a stationary bike for my apartment. I still want to keep gaining, so I'd like one that goes up to at least 400 lbs, preferably more but above that you get really expensive afaik.

Does anyone have any product recommendations?

Please don't comment that there are alternatives like gym memberships, walking/biking for free, light exercises to do without equipment. I do know that and I'm looking for something because I don't want to leave my apartment, I want something that will remind and motivate me to use it daily, among other reasons.
10 months

Exercise

Daddysfeeder15:
Give in, give up. Don’t exercise just be a fatty

I appreciate the encouragement and that's where I was, but I'm concerned about specific health risks like diabetes. I am extremely sedentary already, and want to make sure if I can keep gaining I can reach my goal weights.
10 months

Exercise

I would recommend eating a balanced diet and doing what you can to remain active ie going for walks and it will do wonders. Of course I’m not a doctor so take it how you will.

Edit: I realize now what you said and I did it anyways :/ sorry. but I think diet will do more than anything else if you’re more willing to gain more. More fruits and veggies etc
10 months

Exercise

Gainerfeedee:
So I know I've been having health issues related to my weight/diet/lifestyle, and decided to start light exercising again to mitigate my extremely sedentary lifestyle atm.

I'm looking for something like a treadmill or maybe a stationary bike for my apartment. I still want to keep gaining, so I'd like one that goes up to at least 400 lbs, preferably more but above that you get really expensive afaik.

Does anyone have any product recommendations?

Please don't comment that there are alternatives like gym memberships, walking/biking for free, light exercises to do without equipment. I do know that and I'm looking for something because I don't want to leave my apartment, I want something that will remind and motivate me to use it daily, among other reasons.

Take a look into resistance bands. They are cheap, easy to store and move, and you can do a lot of different exercises with the same bands. I like to use them when I am at my desk at work.

I'd also look into getting a no-frills fitness watch. I use this one:
www.fitbit.com/global/us/products/trackers/inspire2
10 months

Exercise

Daddysfeeder15:

I never fully understood this style of encouragement. Personally, I feel like getting fat should be a source of pleasure. This feels more like saying "You're fat because you don't have what it takes to be thin."

Not bashing people who are into this kind of degradation, but it feels weird springing it on a stranger who didn't consent to it.
10 months

Exercise

Daddysfeeder15:

Love to
10 months

Exercise

Morbidly A Beast:
I would recommend eating a balanced diet and doing what you can to remain active ie going for walks and it will do wonders. Of course I’m not a doctor so take it how you will.

Edit: I realize now what you said and I did it anyways :/ sorry. but I think diet will do more than anything else if you’re more willing to gain more. More fruits and veggies etc

Probably redundant to his above suggestions but perhaps buying an exercise ball would be a good idea. Their flexible and a good number of exercises can be done with them. They mainly help with core and back strength, stability, and balance.

As for motivation... I'm not sure how to answer that. Given that your looking to gain perhaps a carrot on stick method could help. While it does sound ridiculous and on the nose for this site, maybe rewarding yourself with whatever food you like at the end of a workout could help. (What you choose to eat is up to you).
10 months

Exercise

if you read the FF site articles the best why say to deal with it is swimming.

It takes the weight ff the joints allowing you control how you hard you push yourself at your leisure.

I'm 280 pounds for me all all times I'm carrying a 100 pound weight at all times if push two hard I can hurt myself
10 months

Exercise

I would recommend setting up a place in your apartment to do yoga. Get yourself a mat and blanket, some yoga blocks, maybe some light free hand weights or kettle bells. Great light excercise, good for your mental health and a much cheaper option than investing ina treadmill or stationary bike.

Good luck!
10 months

Exercise

I think the best exercises to do are those things that become difficult when you get bigger. Climbing stairs, getting out of chairs, picking things up of the ground, sitting down on the floor and getting back up are all good things to do.

I realize these don't involve some buying product or other, as you requested, but products are not always the best solutions. If you fall and can't get back up, a pair of barbells won't help.
10 months
12   loading