Fat experiences

Have you ever been enthralled by comments about your weight??

Has there ever been a time when you were delighted by a comment made about your weight?
I have been told that my double chin is simply a part of my heredity. It would be there even if I had a normal BMI ( which I haven't had in at least ten years).
10 months

Yes.

I made a fatphobic joke (I didn't want to offend anyone, I just think joking about everything is right) and a friend said in German: "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." That means that you shouldn't say anything bad about others when the same thing could be said about you.
10 months

Literally just today I was aproched by a customer in work who I havnt seen in months. She asked me how I was and said I must be happy because I've gained weight. It's the first time anybody has acknowledged my weight gain. I was having doubts about gaining yesterday but now im more motivated than ever. As soon as I was free I bought 500mls of heavy cream and downed it.
10 months

Growinggut89:
One of my coworkers just straight up told me I was getting fat in front of everyone at work it was an interesting feeling to say the least

I probably would have said thank you to them and give my fat belly a pat
10 months

One day when I worked for Walmart. I was stocking a display and a guy came up to me and said. "Better be careful or you will lose that big belly." I placed my hand on my belly and said." This belly isn't going anywhere"
10 months

Chubster87:
Literally just today I was aproched by a customer in work who I havnt seen in months. She asked me how I was and said I must be happy because I've gained weight. It's the first time anybody has acknowledged my weight gain. I was having doubts about gaining yesterday but now im more motivated than ever. As soon as I was free I bought 500mls of heavy cream and downed it.

MrWiggly:
That's great! If it was me I would ask "Where have I gained weight?" as if I wasn't aware, and then hope she would say, "Well, certainly your stomach!" and I would say "What about it?" Hoping she would say "It's very big now."

Way cool about the heavy cream...that'll do it!

I wish!!
10 months

I was.

My closed family members has noticed my weight gain and being expressed their negative views about it. But my aunt love feeding me and every time I come visit she’s making sure I am eating well. Recently she noticed my belly got a little bigger and just smiled to me with a wink 😅🫣
10 months

Just the other day some one told me I NEED to loose 50lbs.

I just laughed, patted my belly and said "actually WAY more than that!" I immediately had to get up and bring back 4 slises of pizza to show that I had zero intentions on that!
10 months

Just the other day some one told me I NEED to loose 50lbs.

I just laughed, patted my belly and said "actually WAY more than that!" I immediately had to get up and bring back 4 slises of pizza to show that I had zero intentions on that!
10 months

Hi piggy 🐷
10 months
12   loading