Fat experiences

Have you ever been enthralled by comments about your weight??

I always have this one friend that jokes about using my belly as a cushion in the event of a car crash, a sleeping pillow, etc. Really makes me realize how big my belly has gotten.
10 months

Hehe πŸ–, I hope I can feed that belly and make it bigger than it already is
10 months

was told recently i look 4 months pregnant
10 months

I've had two strangers prod my belly in public. It was incredibly erotic.
10 months

Chubster87:
Literally just today I was aproched by a customer in work who I havnt seen in months. She asked me how I was and said I must be happy because I've gained weight. It's the first time anybody has acknowledged my weight gain. I was having doubts about gaining yesterday but now im more motivated than ever. As soon as I was free I bought 500mls of heavy cream and downed it.

MrWiggly:
That's great! If it was me I would ask "Where have I gained weight?" as if I wasn't aware, and then hope she would say, "Well, certainly your stomach!" and I would say "What about it?" Hoping she would say "It's very big now."

Way cool about the heavy cream...that'll do it!

Chubster87:
I wish!!

I love this. I'm still waiting for my first comment. I ran into someone I hadn't seen for nearly a year the other day, and I think I saw them glance at my belly. I was really hoping they would say something about it, but they didn't 😒. I call it 'Schrodinger's Fat'. Until someone remarks that I'm starting to get chubby, I still think I'm thin πŸ₯Ί
10 months

MottiF:
I was.

My closed family members has noticed my weight gain and being expressed their negative views about it. But my aunt love feeding me and every time I come visit she’s making sure I am eating well. Recently she noticed my belly got a little bigger and just smiled to me with a wink πŸ˜…πŸ«£

Nice it's getting some recognition. It's looking very plump, by the way πŸ˜‰
10 months
12   loading