Stuffing

Every fast food chain in one day?🀀🐷

Okay so it wasn't every... but it was basically all the ones we have available where I live in Australia, which I feel isn't too many compared to places in the cities or the US but it still had me soo bloated!🐷 It consisted of subway, hungry jacks, kfc and mcdonalds. The first three I brought all in concession of each other which made me feel so greedy! especially because the kfc and hungry jacks are only down the road from each other so anyone would've seen me pull out of the kfc drive through with enough food to feed a family (hot and spicy chicken, wicked wings, chips, gravy, potato mashies and pepper mayo sliders) and pull into hungry jacks only a couple blocks down the road! Where I would buy chicken sandwiches and BBQ cheeseburgers. All of this while already having two foot longs subs awaiting being devoured too🀀 (the subs were a meatball sub and a seafood sensation) then after going home and devoring everything with bestie I later headed out again hitting up the mcdonalds drive through this time! Was truly such a gluttonous day 🐷 I was left feeling so bloated and gassy my burps oniony from the subs and bubbly from lots of soda. my belly also still gurgled the next day from it all!😳 now I'm wondering whats your record for the amount of fast food places you've visited in one day?😍
10 months

That's pretty impressive, especially if you were able to finish all that! If not, then definitely a goal. I hope it becomes a habit for you
10 months

Ha ha. I'm sure there must be other chains in Australia, perhaps in some areas and not others?

Here in America, if you count regional chains, and any kind of quick service chain, there are... *drumroll*...

More than 40 of them! Probably more than 60! It might depend on what you count. e.g. Does Denny's, Applebee's, Bob Evan's, and IHOP count? Or the last Howard Johnson's?

That means if you plan out a road trip carefully, in the hopes of being able to visit each one at least once, and you made a point of trying a different one for each meal of the day, and 3 meals a day, it would take you...three, yes.. probably THREE weeks to get through all of them.

I'm actually not sure if such a road trip is possible, if you were insistent on not repeating a chain. Of course, it wouldn't be so bad, if you did.
10 months

Back in high school I knew a guy who did that nearly every day
10 months

I did that once omfg
10 months

Can't believe it's come to this, but it's now a reacuring fantasy to either be taken out to one restaurant, or cafe after another by a feeder. Who would watch as I made a pig out of my self in front of others.
Or, I would recieve instruktions from feeder what to gΓΈ and eat at one place after another.
After stuffing at each place I would be told to go to restroom and pics of how I was swelling up.
10 months

Thepiggygirls:
Okay so it wasn't every... but it was basically all the ones we have available where I live in Australia, which I feel isn't too many compared to places in the cities or the US but it still had me soo bloated!🐷 It consisted of subway, hungry jacks, kfc and mcdonalds. The first three I brought all in concession of each other which made me feel so greedy! especially because the kfc and hungry jacks are only down the road from each other so anyone would've seen me pull out of the kfc drive through with enough food to feed a family (hot and spicy chicken, wicked wings, chips, gravy, potato mashies and pepper mayo sliders) and pull into hungry jacks only a couple blocks down the road! Where I would buy chicken sandwiches and BBQ cheeseburgers. All of this while already having two foot longs subs awaiting being devoured too🀀 (the subs were a meatball sub and a seafood sensation) then after going home and devoring everything with bestie I later headed out again hitting up the mcdonalds drive through this time! Was truly such a gluttonous day 🐷 I was left feeling so bloated and gassy my burps oniony from the subs and bubbly from lots of soda. my belly also still gurgled the next day from it all!😳 now I'm wondering whats your record for the amount of fast food places you've visited in one day?😍

Amazing! Hope to do it soon, here in Israel there’s a lot of fast food restaurant chains that are great for someone with great appetite πŸ˜‹
9 months