General

Best and worst things about being fat/getting fat

The best part of being fat/fatter is you can eat whatever you want and watching yourself grown into the fat person that you are. The worst part of being fat is when you outgrow your clothes. I recently outgrew a size 22/24 and into a size 26/28.
7 months

The best thing to do is exactly that, eat as much as you want in the amount you want. I've gotten used to the feeling of being full to bursting again. It's so satisfying to find yourself softer the next day
7 months

The best parts of being far is the power and confidence I have ans how much softer I've gotten as I've filled out.

The worst part is my lack of mobility. I like to adventure so it's pretty hard when I can only stand a few minutes at a time and can't afford a scooter yet. Once i have one tho I don't see any cons.
7 months

My favourite thing about getting fat is my clothes getting tight and then too tight. Especially when it's a quick gain.
7 months

My favorite parts of getting fat are the amazing softness of my body and the ability to eat whatever I want, however much I want. I love the sensation of jiggling when I move, of my belly hitting my thighs as I huff and puff my way up the stairs. I'm heavy and ponderous. I waddle and break a sweat almost immediately when I have to walk somewhere. It all brings home the fact that I've reshaped my body into something completely different, suited only for lazing around and eating.

The worst parts are other people's attitudes toward my body and the expense involved. Clothes are definitely an issue, especially since Avenue and Catherine's were both victims of the pandemic. But food gets expensive too. I'm hoping to get a decent job in the next year to 18 months that will allow me to eat more and buy bigger clothes.
7 months
12   loading