Feedback and suggestions

Chat glitches

Last few days have noticed chat is glitchy. Have been kicked out, words typed weird, and random people are joining private conversations. Is there a workaround for this?
10 months

Chat glitches

Hi 2seatsalways,

Thanks for taking the time to report this to us. Chat is due for an update and we are keeping tabs on the bugs and glitches users report to us. We do have a sticky thread about this in the feedback and suggestions forum. So we are aware of the ongoing issues and do intend to fix these in the next chat update.

If you have further info about the glitches you experience that would be helpful. What were you doing in chat when the issues occurred, where there any error messages? Any extra info you could provide would be helpful so we can pinpoint why these events are occurring.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
10 months

Chat glitches

FF Team:
Hi 2seatsalways,

Thanks for taking the time to report this to us. Chat is due for an update and we are keeping tabs on the bugs and glitches users report to us. We do have a sticky thread about this in the feedback and suggestions forum. So we are aware of the ongoing issues and do intend to fix these in the next chat update.

If you have further info about the glitches you experience that would be helpful. What were you doing in chat when the issues occurred, where there any error messages? Any extra info you could provide would be helpful so we can pinpoint why these events are occurring.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team

No error messages but this was the night I reported this. All private chats I kept getting bounced and moved to private chats that had other people in it. Even saw messages but would exit right away.
9 months

Chat glitches

FF Team:
Hi 2seatsalways,

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team

I do know one of the things that triggers the pm chat glitch. When switching between pms and general chat frequently you'll glitch into someone's private chat
9 months

Chat glitches

is it down now?
9 months

Chat glitches

I was wondering the same thing is chat down
9 months

Chat glitches

Ok not the only one that noticed chat is completely offline.
9 months

Chat glitches

2seatsalways:
Ok not the only one that noticed chat is completely offline.

Definitely not
9 months

Chat glitches

It bugged out entirely at the reset last night. I'd noticed others mentioning the bugs during the week and I didn't have many of them at all, but yesterday it was pretty buggy for me and then right at the reset it just went poof.
9 months

Chat glitches

Chat isn't working for me
9 months
12   loading