Feedback and suggestions

Chat glitches

I'm really surprised it is still down. Has the staff made mention anywhere about if it's at least being looked at?
9 months

Chat glitches

Chat is down for more than a day. The admin team should def reimburse those who pay for social and cannot use it.
9 months

Chat glitches

Baker4BBW:
Chat is down for more than a day. The admin team should def reimburse those who pay for social and cannot use it.

I'm annoyed also, but it has not been down for more than a day. It glitched at 10pm PDT at the reset. That is when it went down. It's currently 4:45PM PDT, so it's been down for awhile, but not more than a day yet.

It is however in their best interest to get it up and running ASAP, especially for paying members. FF isn't cheap and bluntly, it's unacceptable that *a week ago* it was acknowledged that the chat application was out of date and it was allowed to fall into disrepair.
9 months

Chat glitches

Baker4BBW:

LoraDayton:
I'm annoyed also, but it has not been down for more than a day. It glitched at 10pm PDT at the reset. That is when it went down. It's currently 4:45PM PDT, so it's been down for awhile, but not more than a day yet.

It is however in their best interest to get it up and running ASAP, especially for paying members. FF isn't cheap and bluntly, it's unacceptable that *a week ago* it was acknowledged that the chat application was out of date and it was allowed to fall into disrepair.

I fully agree with you. If you cannot keep the site up to date, you will lose people to competitors. Feabie is loving this I bet.
9 months

Chat glitches

Hi all,

We are aware of the chat issue and hiccupx is looking into this as a priority. Please bear with us.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
9 months

Chat glitches

Should be all fixed. Thanks to everyone who brought this to our attention.

c00kie
FF Team
9 months

Chat glitches

Is the chat having issues today? It is showing up blank.
8 months

Chat glitches

The chat resets once a day, but that should only last a few seconds.

I have entered chat this morning and it seems to be working ok. Are you still having issues?

If so, just let me know and we can take a look.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
8 months
12   loading