Feedback and suggestions

Chat glitches

I'm really surprised it is still down. Has the staff made mention anywhere about if it's at least being looked at?
10 months

Chat glitches

Chat is down for more than a day. The admin team should def reimburse those who pay for social and cannot use it.
10 months

Chat glitches

Baker4BBW:
Chat is down for more than a day. The admin team should def reimburse those who pay for social and cannot use it.

I'm annoyed also, but it has not been down for more than a day. It glitched at 10pm PDT at the reset. That is when it went down. It's currently 4:45PM PDT, so it's been down for awhile, but not more than a day yet.

It is however in their best interest to get it up and running ASAP, especially for paying members. FF isn't cheap and bluntly, it's unacceptable that *a week ago* it was acknowledged that the chat application was out of date and it was allowed to fall into disrepair.
10 months

Chat glitches

Baker4BBW:

LoraDayton:
I'm annoyed also, but it has not been down for more than a day. It glitched at 10pm PDT at the reset. That is when it went down. It's currently 4:45PM PDT, so it's been down for awhile, but not more than a day yet.

It is however in their best interest to get it up and running ASAP, especially for paying members. FF isn't cheap and bluntly, it's unacceptable that *a week ago* it was acknowledged that the chat application was out of date and it was allowed to fall into disrepair.

I fully agree with you. If you cannot keep the site up to date, you will lose people to competitors. Feabie is loving this I bet.
10 months

Chat glitches

Hi all,

We are aware of the chat issue and hiccupx is looking into this as a priority. Please bear with us.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
10 months

Chat glitches

Should be all fixed. Thanks to everyone who brought this to our attention.

c00kie
FF Team
10 months

Chat glitches

Is the chat having issues today? It is showing up blank.
9 months

Chat glitches

The chat resets once a day, but that should only last a few seconds.

I have entered chat this morning and it seems to be working ok. Are you still having issues?

If so, just let me know and we can take a look.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
9 months
12   loading