Submission and domination

Blackmail fantasy?

The fantasy of having someone control my weight via blackmail is so hot. Anyone relate?
10 months

Blackmail fantasy?

yesssssss! Especially with a boss/subordinate scenario. There was a fantastic story on here with that premise some years ago and totally turned me on to the idea.

I forget the precise role the feedee had in the company but she was caught embezzling. Boss decided to keep her but she had to eat *Everything* she was offered. Everything. It was so hot!
10 months

Blackmail fantasy?

This one is very intriguing. It also sounds pretty hot that someone else is in control of how much you gain and that they are forcing you to gain a certain amount. Soon they will make you fatter than you though possible but will say it was your own doing.
9 months

Blackmail fantasy?

DMVGrower:
Oh yeah I would be into it, some sort of "I will let everyone you know that you have this fetish, or you can gain weight for me quietly" type of thing. This site is sort of an avenue for that scenario lol.

Haha I wrote a whole story based on this called Stuffing Season. It's meant to be kinky fun between feedists. One "blackmails" the other into being her feedee for a few months. Not gonna lie it's pretty great smiley
9 months

Blackmail fantasy?

AfatFantasy:
This one is very intriguing. It also sounds pretty hot that someone else is in control of how much you gain and that they are forcing you to gain a certain amount. Soon they will make you fatter than you though possible but will say it was your own doing.

Oh yes! Diet control in general is very exciting to me, for this reason. Wrapping it up in a blackmail or a "this-or-that" reward makes it even more exciting!
9 months

Blackmail fantasy?

Blackmail fantasies are one of my top 5 favorites.

For me, I usually fantasize about meeting an extreme feeder online (although I'm not aware of how far his desires go at the time) and agreeing to be his feedee.

We have lots of fat sexy talk and that gives him tons of evidence of my fetish and obsession, so he uses that to force me to gain weight.

At first I'm too terrified about anyone discovering my fetish, so I comply a little bit, fighting I can explain it as stress gain or something, but in my haze of fear at being discovered accidentally gain 100+ pounds and the feeder keeps going, wanting me to be at least 650.

I can't stop him or disobey him without all the stuff I sent being leaked, and at some point when I'm 500+ pounds, I realize that he has all the evidence he needs to show I wanted it and did it to myself, and there's no way out of his grasp.

Ughhh so hot.
9 months

Blackmail fantasy?

Firelion:
Blackmail fantasies are one of my top 5 favorites.

For me, I usually fantasize about meeting an extreme feeder online (although I'm not aware of how far his desires go at the time) and agreeing to be his feedee.

We have lots of fat sexy talk and that gives him tons of evidence of my fetish and obsession, so he uses that to force me to gain weight.

At first I'm too terrified about anyone discovering my fetish, so I comply a little bit, fighting I can explain it as stress gain or something, but in my haze of fear at being discovered accidentally gain 100+ pounds and the feeder keeps going, wanting me to be at least 650.

I can't stop him or disobey him without all the stuff I sent being leaked, and at some point when I'm 500+ pounds, I realize that he has all the evidence he needs to show I wanted it and did it to myself, and there's no way out of his grasp.

Ughhh so hot.

Oh wow. That's a good one. Have you written any like that as I may try one myself. Incredibly hot.
9 months

Blackmail fantasy?

Humbly presenting my own story with blackmail themes:

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
9 months