Feeder/Feedee

A feeder trying to pick things back up.

Hi. I have been on here for a hand full of years in the past. I rejoined some months ago after having left the community for a little longer than a year.

A long story short; certain things happened that made me leave this and the other places. In the mean time I have gotten myself a boyfriend who I love dearly. He, however, is not interested in all of this and does not know this part of me. He's not a bigger guy, he's in fact quite fit.

Despite many efforts of pushing this part of me away, it's just not something that seems possible. I've missed being into this and part of interaction with male feedee's and fatties.

I'm not sure how I'm going to fit it into my life again, but I'd like to find big guys with an even bigger appetite and be a reason to keep on being big(ger).

If you think you could help me find my way on here again, (or that we could both help each other find our ways on here!) please reach out smiley

The hunger for a hungry man is real!
10 months

Missed you.
9 months

Stuffy:
A long story short; certain things happened that made me leave this and the other places. In the mean time I have gotten myself a boyfriend who I love dearly. He, however, is not interested in all of this and does not know this part of me. He's not a bigger guy, he's in fact quite fit.

Despite many efforts of pushing this part of me away, it's just not something that seems possible. I've missed being into this and part of interaction with male feedee's and fatties.

What a way to announce you're willfully cheating on your boyfriend.
9 months

Stuffy:

LoraDayton:
What a way to announce you're willfully cheating on your boyfriend.

What a way to point fingers. Thanks for that support, girl. Really needed that.

You know nothing of me or the way I intend to let things work.

I hope it makes you feel smug to comment on someone's cry to explore this world.

Stay toxic.
9 months

When me and her, were messaging, there wasn’t any flirting, she’s a real good friend, that makes sure you’re getting fat.
9 months

Welcome back
9 months

Thanks to the ones for the support! You're sweethearts. I understand the one's that don't, but being into this has been difficult enough trying to find my way with it.

Hope this comment gives the post a bit of a bump as well, in case some interested ones only look at the first few posts smiley
9 months

I'm still interested in filling the void for you ❣️❤️
9 months

I havent checked in a little while and decided to bump this post again x
2 months

Hi
2 months
12   loading