General

4th of july pig out

Anyone else totally pig out at a 4th of July BBQ? I sure did, my favorite thing I ate was a big juicy cheese burger with grilled pineapple on it. Highly recommend!
I also loaded up on steak tips, honey Siracha chicken, pasta salad, and ice cream cake. Of course there was plenty of chips and dip snacking through out.
I’m waaaay too full to go out to see fireworks now. Who else pigged out for Americas birthday??
10 months

4th of july pig out

I stayed in tonight and celebrated by enjoying a couple hot dogs, nice helping of French fries, too many cans of Coke to count, and a huge Italian salad. That was about an hour ago and I’m already hungry again now that the fireworks have started 🤫
10 months

4th of july pig out

Our community homeowner's association does a poolside potluck, which is awesome because there's plenty of variety. I had two cheeseburgers, potato salad, chorizo links, street corn, grilled sweet potato, taco salad, key lime bars, and pineapple melon spears. I also drank three beers. Of course, now I'm paying for it, because I'm awake at 2:30pm with indigestion from the chorizo and taco salad. I'm still nice and bloated though and hopefully will see good results on the scale!
10 months

4th of july pig out

Oh gosh you all did so well! I was biking about town and enjoying catching the views at different cook outs. Gosh some of you are so big and just keep going back for second or thirds. I had to circle back on a few bbqs because I was just captivated by the large bodies! Swaying back and forth and I swear I could hear some snorting and grunting while they ate. I stopped by a friends for a plate. Their neighbor stopped by and she must have been 400lbs and 5’2”. Just gorgeous, they traded trays, to sample each others cooking, and she left with a good heaping pile to share with her party. I was so tempted to follow her home haha. Wow was she charming! I’m
Going to have to take some more fat scoping rides on future cookout holidays haha!
10 months