General

Too fat for feeders but too fit for feeders?

It's funny how perceptions of fat can change. To the normal world, I'm fat enough to get comments and even have strangers prod my belly in public. But on FF, I've had people disappointed that, at 6'3", I'm "only" a little over 300 lbs with a 4 and a half foot belly.
10 months

Ex Jock:
Anyone feel this way? Would you agree if that’s where I am? Feel like weird middle ground where haven’t fully committed to one, or in between limits but really just going with the flow.

I know you can’t please everyone

You’re going about it the wrong way imo you should be the size you want to be not the size others want you to be.
10 months

Also in my experience it seems straight ffa’s are more into already fat guys as opposed to ones who are skinny or want to become fat, i could stand corrected on this but it seems to be the general consensus
10 months

Morbidly A Beast:
Also in my experience it seems straight ffa’s are more into already fat guys as opposed to ones who are skinny or want to become fat, i could stand corrected on this but it seems to be the general consensus

There are a good chunk of FFAs who prefer a "blank slate" so to speak. A thin man that they can fatten as much as they'd like. And then there are FFAs like me that don't care about the start weight.
10 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
There are a good chunk of FFAs who prefer a "blank slate" so to speak. A thin man that they can fatten as much as they'd like. And then there are FFAs like me that don't care about the start weight.

I think the later is a bit more common in female fat admirers than the former compared to men who are fat admirers, but there’s no data to compare the figures smiley
10 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:
I think the later is a bit more common in female fat admirers than the former compared to men who are fat admirers, but there’s no data to compare the figures smiley

Mayhaps, but the female FA scene is more ... underground. Sure, some are vocal, but most keep it on the DL until they can make sure the guy isn't a creep. They mostly talk about their preferences with other women.
10 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
Mayhaps, but the female FA scene is more ... underground. Sure, some are vocal, but most keep it on the DL until they can make sure the guy isn't a creep. They mostly talk about their preferences with other women.

Well for what it’s worth it seems the vocal ones are into guys who are already big or don’t care one way or another. It’s to bad men can’t help themselves not to be creeps sometimes. But I get it. Better to be safe than sorry.
10 months

Munchies:

Ex Jock:
Lol I love this. The thought of a mysterious secret society type discussing hidden reputation and giving “pass” “fail” to all the gainers out there. I will take this into consideration. I know that’s an exaggeration but it’s funny to think about.

It's not organized enough to qualify as a secret society, but we do talk amongst each other about the opposite sex. Gainers, feeders, feedees - everyone. We give each other heads-up on who to avoid and who is safe.
10 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:
Well for what it’s worth it seems the vocal ones are into guys who are already big or don’t care one way or another. It’s to bad men can’t help themselves not to be creeps sometimes. But I get it. Better to be safe than sorry.

Hey, you can only make assumptions based on the information you have.
10 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Too bad 😣
10 months
123   loading