Gaining

Taking the first step

Gafeedee1:
I've eaten fast food and donuts for each of the past week and it's caused me to go from 184 to 190. I'm hoping to get to 200 then see how I feel to continue or not. I feel like if I got to 220, I'd be at the point of no return. For those that decided to test the waters of gaining? What made you decide to keep going or quit?

I'm in a similar situation. I've been doing a 30 day gaining/stuffing challenge and I've gained 10+ pounds so far. I started the gain because I've always wondered what it'd be like to gain and I like the softness and jiggling of fat. I've definitely gone back and forth on gaining, but the longer I've been gaining and the heavier I've gotten during this challenge, the less and less I want to stop. My belly has gotten noticably softer and more jiggly and it's felt so good being able to gorge on so many fattening foods and drinks.

Plus, depending on whether or not I continue to gain after my 30 day challenge, the idea of closing the weight gap between me and my 390 lb wife is kind of exciting.
9 months

Taking the first step

When I decided to gain, I had a clear picture in my head of what I wanted my body to look like. When I first started to fatten up, all my weight went to my belly, so I had to revise my weight goal and keep gaining until I got boobs and a double chin and the other things I envisioned when I saw my ultimate self.
9 months