Submission and domination

Random topics to foster body positivity and submissive weight gain

FattyHunter:
Sometimes when I’m in a restaurant and notice a sexy fat woman with friends or a date at her table or the bar I won’t send her a drink anonymously, I send her a dessert!

Excuse me, *what*?! You send a random fat person *food* — a person you don't know anything about — because *you* get off on their fatness. That's not "positive" that's just fetishizing and inherently fatphobic. Not all fat people are fat because they eat a lot of food or even enjoy it. If you had done that to me in a bar I'd be humiliated and furious. And you wouldn't know because I'm a stranger.

Sending drinks to people is already a bit of a risk due to factors (maybe it *looks* like they're drinking but they're not for whatever reason, or they don't like the beverage you sent if you aren't sending the same one they'r drinking etc) but it's still generally the socially acceptable way to signal to someone you noticed them.
9 months

FattyHunter:
I recently selected a new submissive to serve me. She’s a foot shorter and very thick with large breasts and soft features. She’s currently in training as I’m her first true Dom and she’s hinting at becoming a little heavier…

Little does she know that I’m going to fatten her up to my standards.

Pretty sure you're describing something that can be a felony in several states.

This isn't "domination" this is abuse, assault, and food tampering.
9 months

FattyHunter:
I recently selected a new submissive to serve me. She’s a foot shorter and very thick with large breasts and soft features. She’s currently in training as I’m her first true Dom and she’s hinting at becoming a little heavier…

LoraDayton:

from dudes other posts, i think its all fiction n none of it is real
9 months

FattyHunter:

LoraDayton:

Yeah, Lora is right. You can’t just send a fattening food to a some fat stranger, just because you like her body.

We are more than our kink, and she might be fat for multiple reasons and not particularly because she is like it! if you act like you described that is really sickening behaviour.
9 months