Fat experiences

What is the sexiest outfit to outgrow?

TubSlug:
There’s something 🥵 about stuffing in a loose fitting dress, but underwear that’s too small ☺️☺️

Oh yes! And you can secretly feel yourself spilling out of them. That's an amazing thought. 😳
9 months

Or how about work uniforms? Like you keep re-ordering your uniform in the same size, but you're very obviously outgrowing it. And you keep wearing it until someone at your workplace has to 'have a word' with you about it...🥵
9 months

TubSlug:
There’s something 🥵 about stuffing in a loose fitting dress, but underwear that’s too small ☺️☺️

Something sort of similar... Squeeze yourself into a bra that's too tight. Then put on a button-up shirt that sort of fits over this. Stuff yourself and as your upper belly swells, your bra pops and your boobs bounce forth popping your shirt buttons.
9 months

TubSlug:

That’s actually a great idea. Just to wear too small underwear and shirt but with normal size pants and just stuffing my face with fattening food just in order to fill my belly swelled and make the shirt’s buttons to burst out
9 months

I don't typically wear waistbands that don't stretch... I have a 65 inch tummy and a relatively small bottom. But when I first started regaining the 170 lb I lost, I once ate a couple of big meals in jeans that were already starting to get snug, and I got so full I had to cut the button off because I couldn't get my finger in the waistband to undo them.
9 months

BigBallBellyGirl:
I don't typically wear waistbands that don't stretch... I have a 65 inch tummy and a relatively small bottom. But when I first started regaining the 170 lb I lost, I once ate a couple of big meals in jeans that were already starting to get snug, and I got so full I had to cut the button off because I couldn't get my finger in the waistband to undo them.

That happened to me once! 🤣
9 months

BigBallBellyGirl:

MottiF:
That happened to me once! 🤣

Yes! It's possible for something to get SO tight and dig so deep into your fat, you can't even reach the button or get a finger into the waistband. My jeans were too small and already made a huge belly roll when I put them on for a music festival, but I was regaining and was between sizes with limited options. After eating truffle fries and having several beers at the venue, and then after, two double cheeseburgers, onion rings, and more beer, I was trapped. When I finally cut myself out of them, there was a virtual wave of fat that flooded out.
9 months

Pants with relatively thin fabric like scrubs, leggings, anything non-denim. You get muffin top which is always great, but also pantylines from panties which are ideally also tight, and any dimples, rolls, or jiggle are clearly visible.
9 months

CookNFeedin:
Pants with relatively thin fabric like scrubs, leggings, anything non-denim. You get muffin top which is always great, but also pantylines from panties which are ideally also tight, and any dimples, rolls, or jiggle are clearly visible.

Ooh yes, that's a great suggestion. Especially when the top doesn't quite cover the muffin top.
9 months

I've enjoyed helping my wife grow out of a several clothing. There is something very satisfying when she grows out of a pair of panties.

Although my favorite is stretchy shorts and watching them become booty shorts. It started back in 2019 while shopping I told her she would look good in a pair of purple shorts for the beach. I gave her the option of a medium or a large. At the time she chose large out of modesty. I grinned and thought to myself, challenge accepted. A year later during the summer of the pandemic she decided to in her words "bulk up". I teased her that the the covid-19 was going to be COVID-60. Summer 2020 they became booty shorts and she went to the beach with her ass cheeks hanging out of the shorts. By the fall of 2020 the large shorts were so tight on her they wedged into an uncomfortable camel tow in the front.

A pair of previously very oversized tan shorts my wife has had for years are getting tight. She bought them back before 2018, I used to hate them as they were ridiculously oversized and hid her curves. Since she started gaining in 2020 they are now my favorite, especially now that they are stretching over her. I told her they will be her booty shorts by next summer.
9 months
12345   loading