Fat experiences

What is the sexiest outfit to outgrow?

Which outfits do you think best accentuate weight gain? Like I think low rise jeans really showcase love handles and an overspilling tummy. Likewise, crushed velvet clings to developing curves without hiding them. Any other particular favourites?
10 months

VisibleBellyOutline:
Which outfits do you think best accentuate weight gain? Like I think low rise jeans really showcase love handles and an overspilling tummy. Likewise, crushed velvet clings to developing curves without hiding them. Any other particular favourites?

Mine was yesterday. First time in my life, my button shirt has popped out! I was wearing a tight shirt because I have no more fitting clothes.

Feeling the shirt straining and tightening on my body made me horny. I felt like my shirt is going to burst out in public
10 months

VisibleBellyOutline:

MottiF:
Mine was yesterday. First time in my life, my button shirt has popped out! I was wearing a tight shirt because I have no more fitting clothes.

Feeling the shirt straining and tightening on my body made me horny. I felt like my shirt is going to burst out in public

Ooh yes, I love that. I actually had my t-shirt spring up and completely expose my midriff when I sat down at a table in a cafe. It was embarrassing but incredibly hot at the same time 🥺
10 months

VisibleBellyOutline:

Button down shirts
10 months

VisibleBellyOutline:

Munchies:
Button down shirts

Excellent choice! Especially when they don't quite button down...
10 months

I mean speedos are pretty great to outgrow!
10 months

Jd00723:

You look like you've already outgrown yours, judging by your pics!
10 months

Jd00723:

VisibleBellyOutline:
You look like you've already outgrown yours, judging by your pics!

Ha ha I absolutely have!
10 months

My favorites are underwear/boxers/anything meant to be a bit loose fitting and coats
10 months

my fav pair of expensive dress pants n a button down shirt
10 months
12345   loading