General

Feedism in movies

Okay everyone, let's chat, shall we?

If there's going to be a movie where the main character gets fat (either by accident, or on purpose), what is it we're looking for?

Do we want a movie ABOUT feederism, where the characters have the fetish in question, and the plot ensues from there, or do we just want a movie with weight gain IN it, with no acknowledgement of the fetish whatsoever (save for, perhaps, behind the camera, with the director, writers, maybe even the actors)?

Personally I could go either way, beggers can't be choosers, after all. But what do you think?
9 months

Feedism in movies

It’s a common troupe of a main character getting fat, think fat Thor, or like Ben Stiller at the end of dodgeball (gross depiction of weight gain imo) so I’d like to see a weight gain in film where it wasn’t seen like a “oh you were here now you fell off” type of thing more of a “Im showing the fruits of success” or “im happier now” it doesn’t even need to be a vocal point of the film or anything, or maybe it can be like how in bojack horseman Diane gains weight after overcoming trauma depression and ed and it’s a positive thing
9 months

Feedism in movies

I agree with all of that.
9 months

Feedism in movies

In City Island (2006), Ezra Miller’a character is a feeder who likes big woman, and it’s not portrayed as a negative thing.
9 months

Feedism in movies

I don't have high hopes of something like this ever existing, but I would like something that isn't horror, (like that crappy FEED one from 2005), neither just an hour and a half of jerk-off material for the community. Ideally, it would explore the good and the bad of this kink, from an understanding point of view.

For that, I think it could be interesting for the main character to not be part of the community, but someone who learns about it during the film. Maybe their significant other confesses to be a feeder or a feedee near the beggining of the plot. From there, you could go a number of places.
For example, if the MC decides to indulge their partner and start gaining weight, you could show their close ones's reactions to it and how the lead deals with it. Or this whole thing could be a source of conflict for the couple, which they eventually overcome by both learning how to engage with this fetish in a way that works for them.
9 months

Feedism in movies

City Island (2009) has a feedism storyline that’s handled in a fairly nuanced way. That’s the only one I know of
9 months

Feedism in movies

I remember an early turn-on for me was the scene in "National Lampoon's European Vacation" where Audrey dreams of being served an enormous banquet and then her stomach expands until the buttons pop on her shirt.
9 months

Feedism in movies

MottiF:
In City Island (2006), Ezra Miller’a character is a feeder who likes big woman, and it’s not portrayed as a negative thing.

I just watched this, and not only is it not portrayed as a negative thing, it's actually the most benign of all the secrets. If it's even a secret.
7 months

Feedism in movies

Dolkite:
I remember an early turn-on for me was the scene in "National Lampoon's European Vacation" where Audrey dreams of being served an enormous banquet and then her stomach expands until the buttons pop on her shirt.

Love that scene, especially how she goes from "Oh God, please no more food" to "Oh well, I guess I'm fat."
7 months

Feedism in movies

Dolkite:

Audrey Beauregarde:
Love that scene, especially how she goes from "Oh God, please no more food" to "Oh well, I guess I'm fat."

I forgot bout that one, that was kinda hawt sadly the actress died
7 months
1234   loading