Gaining

A new great way for quick weight gain

Back in December I ordered Ginger bread protein shake from eBay to take after work outs, until of course I realized that I was far too lazy to actually work out lol.

So for 6 months the protein shake just sat in the kitchen not doing anything until recently when I wanted to get past 250 pounds and started putting too large scoops of protein powder on too ice cream with syrup and lemon juicy, and too my astonishment it's working and is not too heavy on my belly.

In fact I was still able to have a snack a few hours later
9 months

What brand is it? Any pictures of the packaging? Each such product is going to be slightly different in composition.

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Also I think this may be more suited for the Gaining board so I'm gonna move this there.
9 months

How did your gaining improve after you started using this powder?
9 months

Nofbar:
How did your gaining improve after you started using this powder?

I just started getting fatter lol
9 months

ILuvChubbyChix:
What brand is it? Any pictures of the packaging? Each such product is going to be slightly different in composition.

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Also I think this may be more suited for the Gaining board so I'm gonna move this there.

I'll have take a picture of the gaining powder so people know the brand.

What is the gaining board
9 months
attachment

here's the powder
9 months

The Ultimate 1992:
Back in December I ordered Ginger bread protein shake from eBay to take after work outs, until of course I realized that I was far too lazy to actually work out lol.

So for 6 months the protein shake just sat in the kitchen not doing anything until recently when I wanted to get past 250 pounds and started putting too large scoops of protein powder on too ice cream with syrup and lemon juicy, and too my astonishment it's working and is not too heavy on my belly.

Well powders are great for someone who is not patient enough and want quick results, but you must take into consideration your health and your body ability to cope with such rapid growth, your legs should be strong enough to carry what is coming.
9 months

The Ultimate 1992:

MottiF:
Well powders are great for someone who is not patient enough and want quick results, but you must take into consideration your health and your body ability to cope with such rapid growth, your legs should be strong enough to carry what is coming.

My legs are huge and where most of my fat tends to go, I recently lost 10 pounds about 3 weeks ago due to covid-19 and because I have a fast metabolism it's a bitch to gain the weight back and without protein powder would take about 4 months. it's that difficult
9 months

Pizza and beer!! Works for me
9 months

Basically anything Asian.

During 2020 I watched Paul Hollywood eats Japan and learned a lot about the Sumo diet and the best things to eat if you wish too get bigger.

When I eat Chinese food I have the Singapore chow main with Satay sauce and a dash of hot Sause with deep fried pork balls and chips.

Indian food is another one I eat a lot of as curry and rice is high in protein carbs and fat.

I also like Stir fry's because of the noodles which is high complex carbs also.

I went to Thailand a few months ago and the food was amazing.

Potatoes can also help with weight gain as they are also a complex carb but the Asian way is the best way and it's very tasty.
9 months
12   loading