General

Male boobs

AfatFantasy:
The fact that we men can get boobs like that is one reason why I want to start gaining. Also with the way how fat practically "feminizes" you.

This is so true. There's something so appealing about becoming soft and feminine, and having your moons played with is an unparalleled experience
9 months

Male boobs

AfatFantasy:
The fact that we men can get boobs like that is one reason why I want to start gaining. Also with the way how fat practically "feminizes" you.

LukethePigFeeder:
This is so true. There's something so appealing about becoming soft and feminine, and having your moons played with is an unparalleled experience

I would agree with this. I'd never liked the idea of having boobs, but now I'm starting to develop them, I'm shocked by how pleasurable it is to have them played with. It's like a new sensual experience has been unlocked.
9 months

Male boobs

I’m glad you enjoy playing with them, it’s lots of fun.
9 months

Male boobs

Getting male boobs (I hate the term "moobs"smiley is different than female boobs. Instead of sticking out, the fat tends to go more to the side. When my boobs finally began to grow, the first thing I noticed was fat under my arms.

This means that bras do not fit guys the same way they do women. I've never tried a pushup bra, so maybe that would help redistribute the fat. However, I can fill out a bikini top well now and I'm surprised how comfortable a bikini is.

I wouldn't consider myself a true porker until I had a nice set of boobs.
9 months

Male boobs

We’ll, I’ve noticed my boobs also grow to the side, but hang too, I’ve never tried on or wore a bra ,maybe I should.
9 months

Male boobs

Dolkite:
Getting male boobs (I hate the term "moobs"smiley is different than female boobs. Instead of sticking out, the fat tends to go more to the side. When my boobs finally began to grow, the first thing I noticed was fat under my arms.

This means that bras do not fit guys the same way they do women. I've never tried a pushup bra, so maybe that would help redistribute the fat. However, I can fill out a bikini top well now and I'm surprised how comfortable a bikini is.

I wouldn't consider myself a true porker until I had a nice set of boobs.

When mine get bigger (barely an A-cup), I want mine to project forward like bouncy balloons, not flop down and sideways.
9 months

Male boobs

While mine would probably be pretty impressive in a push-up bra, there's a pretty thick ring of fat going around under my arms and into some really meaty back fat.
9 months
12   loading