Stuffing

Super massive stuffings!

NYCBellyBlimp:
Just glad to hear you're having fun.

Thank you!! Me too!!
9 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:
I got so full, the top of my gut was pushing on my rib cage, and I had to lean back just to breathe. My belly is still full and round this morning!

This is exactly where I'm at tonight, been eating really good past few days and totally stuffed myself this evening. Burpy and laying back trying to relieve some of the pressure, hurts so good. It's been a couple hours since I topped off after large dinner and still very bloated. Hoping I can manage some pudding before I go to bed.
Going to sleep with an aching gut and waking up to feel hollow cavern, starving and grumbling to be filled back up has been a cycle this week. Up about 5 pounds on an empty stomach since last weekend.
9 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:
I got so full, the top of my gut was pushing on my rib cage, and I had to lean back just to breathe. My belly is still full and round this morning!

Lynne841:
This is exactly where I'm at tonight, been eating really good past few days and totally stuffed myself this evening. Burpy and laying back trying to relieve some of the pressure, hurts so good. It's been a couple hours since I topped off after large dinner and still very bloated. Hoping I can manage some pudding before I go to bed.
Going to sleep with an aching gut and waking up to feel hollow cavern, starving and grumbling to be filled back up has been a cycle this week. Up about 5 pounds on an empty stomach since last weekend.

That's awesome! Congratulations on the progress! It's amazing how you can be so stuffed, your belly couldn't possibly hold another bite when you go to bed, and wake up ravenous and thinking of food before all else. Love it!
9 months

Super massive stuffings!

I am having a pretty gluttonous weekend I had three massive burritos last night, then I felt like I didn’t quite get my fill so I ordered up McDonald’s 40 nuggets 2 double quarter pounder cheeseburgers a shake I felt so good after
9 months

Super massive stuffings!

My partner and I did a proper stuffing yesterday. I put on my stretchiest pants and a loose top, and I settled on the couch while he fed me:

- 2 Burger King Impossible Burgers with cheese, a large fry, and a large shake
- Three cream filled donuts
- A pint of Mac and Cheese
- A bag of Doritos and cool ranch dip
- A 64 Oz. Mr. Pibb
- 3 Soft Taco Supremes

It took around two and a half hours to finish everything, and I was perspiring and struggling to breathe when we finished. This morning, I'm up four pounds on the scale, and my lower belly is bloated, but I'm quite hungry!
9 months

Super massive stuffings!

I went ham with some McDonald’s last night

I had 4 Big Macs
20 nuggets
2 large fries
2 large shakes

Just a light 5750 calorie meal
8 months

Super massive stuffings!

Morbidly A Beast:

I had 4 Big Macs
20 nuggets
2 large fries
2 large shakes

Now THAT'S a happy meal!
8 months

Super massive stuffings!

Morbidly A Beast:

I had 4 Big Macs
20 nuggets
2 large fries
2 large shakes

BigBallBellyGirl:
Now THAT'S a happy meal!

What can I say? I’m lovin it 😏
8 months

Super massive stuffings!

Honestly?
Wondering if your are real or else a figment of somebody's imagination! Very unusual to see such a prolific poster but zero photo's imo...
8 months

Super massive stuffings!

MRFATS53:
Honestly?
Wondering if your are real or else a figment of somebody's imagination! Very unusual to see such a prolific poster but zero photo's imo...

I have photos up with my face kinda rude you’d just post that without investigating first I get im a dude but like damn
8 months
12345   loading