Stuffing

Super massive stuffings!

I'm back on the stuffing bandwagon and currently "training" for Thanksgiving! Yesterday, I got to 12,000 calories, and it wasn't even hard.

Breakfast: (1,090 calories)
2 breakfast sausage/pancakes on a stick with syrup (510 calories)
1 cup of yogurt (120 calories)
Large glass of whole milk (140 calories)
1 Peppermint Vanilla Latte (320 calories)

Snack 1: (500 calories)
2 glazed chocolate donuts (440 calories)
Hazelnut coffee with cream and sugar (60 calories)

Snack 2: (400 calories)
Cup of mixed nuts (200 calories)
2 large slices of pepperoni (180 calories)
Glass of apple juice (120 calories)

Lunch: (1420 calories)
Buffalo Chicken salad (980 calories)
Extra blue cheese dressing (220 calories)
Dr. Pepper (220 calories)

Snack 4: (500 calories)
2 tablespoons of peanut butter (200 calories)
Iced sweet tea (80 calories)
Mini carrots: (40 calories)
Ranch dip (120 calories)
Slice of cheese (60 calories)

Snack 5: (550 calories)
Ensure chocolate High Calorie Meal Replacement shake (550 calories)

Dinner 1: (2800 calories)
Eggplant parmesan (1200 calories)
Caesar salad (850 calories)
3 bread sticks (450 calories)
2 glasses of Cabernet Sauvignon (300 calories)

Dessert: (570 calories)
Tiramisu (350 calories)
Dr. Pepper (220 calories)

Dinner 2: (3580 calories)
Large veggie lovers pizza/8 slices (3100 calories)
1 IPA (280 calories)
Ranch for dipping (200 calories)

Snack 6: (200 calories)
Vegetable egg roll (180 calories)
Duck sauce (20 calories)

There were other things, like beverages, I didn't write down, but I think I'm doing pretty well. I feel a massive weight gain coming on!!!
5 months

Super massive stuffings!

You’re going to dominate the Thanksgiving table. 🦃
5 months

Super massive stuffings!

that is so incredibly hot. I love the feeling of stuffing my huge gut until it hurts, and I can't move. It's seriously addictive. There's nothing like that tight stuffed FAT feeling....mmm
5 months

Super massive stuffings!

Al_K:
You’re going to dominate the Thanksgiving table. 🦃

That's my plan! We are going to shop on Tuesday and then spend all day Wednesday preparing. Thursday, we'll go to my family for lunch, and when we come back, we plan to finish cooking. The goal is to buy and prepare enough to feed six, though there are only two of us. My partner isn't a big eater, so essentially, I'll be eating for 5! 🤣 Then I'll have the whole weekend to be sedentary and continue indulging.
5 months

Super massive stuffings!

Hopefully you can keep your stomach stretched out like that up until Christmas!! Then you would gain a record breaking amount I think!
5 months

Super massive stuffings!

Kunto:
Hopefully you can keep your stomach stretched out like that up until Christmas!! Then you would gain a record breaking amount I think!

The challenge, I think, will be tapering back down again after the holidays, because I'm well aware I can't keep gaining infinitely. If I ate like this all year, I'd probably explode before next holiday season! And I'm not ready to be immobile.
5 months

Super massive stuffings!

Looking forward to Stuffing Day. My sister is making ham, rice and peas, cornbread, potato salad, cauliflower with cheese sauce, and cherry cheesecake and sfogliatelles for dessert. I can't wait. I'm planning to consume at least 10,000 calories. Hopefully more.
5 months

Super massive stuffings!

Kunto:

BigBallBellyGirl:
The challenge, I think, will be tapering back down again after the holidays, because I'm well aware I can't keep gaining infinitely. If I ate like this all year, I'd probably explode before next holiday season! And I'm not ready to be immobile.

Yes, I understand. I'm not quite ready for immobility either, but I also know that I can't stop eating or gaining...it's so addictive.
5 months

Super massive stuffings!

Kunto:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Big Hot Guy:
Yes, I understand. I'm not quite ready for immobility either, but I also know that I can't stop eating or gaining...it's so addictive.

Yes, and for me, it is equal parts loving being stuffed and wanting to be bigger. Plus, I genuinely do have a big appetite. If I was not making any effort to overeat, I find I eat 6K to 8K calories in a day just to feel satisfied but not even full.
5 months

Super massive stuffings!

Our biggest stuffing yet has been our triple doordash order where we got
2 family sized Korean fried chicken boxes with fries - 2000 cal
Subway foot long subs each with cookies - 1200 cal
a KFC family dinner box - 3700 cal
As well as ice cream and a couple snacks
(Calorie estimates are on the lower side)
I was definitely a 10.2/10 full, I could hardly move, was definitely over capacity and sore the next day 😅
3 months
45678   loading