Stuffing

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:
I've not stuffed since before Christmas as I'm trying to maintain now, but since extreme fullness is one of my turn-ons, my fiance and I decided once a month, I'll go all out. Last night, I ate:

- Three double cheeseburgers
- Tater tot platter with cheese goo
- French fry platter with ranch dip
- Fried pickles
- 6 inch Chicken Philly cheese steak
- 8 boneless hot honey mustard wings
- Pint of strawberry cheesecake ice cream

It was good to feel that fullness again and to feel my belly bulge out and get tight. I'm still a bit bloated this morning. Honestly, I could have eaten more, but alas. Until next month's stuffing!

Sounds like fun, so much good food 🤗
3 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:
I've not stuffed since before Christmas as I'm trying to maintain now, but since extreme fullness is one of my turn-ons, my fiance and I decided once a month, I'll go all out. Last night, I ate:

- Three double cheeseburgers
- Tater tot platter with cheese goo
- French fry platter with ranch dip
- Fried pickles
- 6 inch Chicken Philly cheese steak
- 8 boneless hot honey mustard wings
- Pint of strawberry cheesecake ice cream

It was good to feel that fullness again and to feel my belly bulge out and get tight. I'm still a bit bloated this morning. Honestly, I could have eaten more, but alas. Until next month's stuffing!

Morbidly A Beast:
Sounds like fun, so much good food 🤗

So good! Fried foods are such a weakness for me!
3 months

Super massive stuffings!

Roundingout66:
Last night one of my hometown friends who has got to be over 350lbs was visiting and we went all out. The food we both ate was insane but putting only what I ate in order:
-4 IPAs (760cals)
-chorizo nacho tray (900cals)
-2 margaritas (500cals)
-chicken flautas (840cals)
-onion rings (600cals)
-guacamole bacon burger (930cals)
-2 IPAs (380cals)
-half bag Ruffles (800cals)
-French onion dip (275cals)
-2 IPAs (380cals)
-chocolate fudge brownie ice cream (1050cals)

Total over 7600cals

Holy moly!! Well done!
3 months

Super massive stuffings!

This week I’ve been really naughty but yesterday I had 2 triple cheeseburgers and 6 chicken tenders and large onion rings and two large blizzards I took a nap then woke up and ate an entire package of cookies a large family size bag of Doritos then got 2 footings. Tuesday I had 4 mcgangbangs & 20 nugs. I’m out of control haha
3 months

Super massive stuffings!

Morbidly A Beast:
This week I’ve been really naughty but yesterday I had 2 triple cheeseburgers and 6 chicken tenders and large onion rings and two large blizzards I took a nap then woke up and ate an entire package of cookies a large family size bag of Doritos then got 2 footings. Tuesday I had 4 mcgangbangs & 20 nugs. I’m out of control haha

God this sounds good. I could truly pack away SO many chicken tenders. I once ate a party platter of them, but there was no party. Only me and Netflix.
3 months

Super massive stuffings!

Morbidly A Beast:

BigBallBellyGirl:
God this sounds good. I could truly pack away SO many chicken tenders. I once ate a party platter of them, but there was no party. Only me and Netflix.

To be fair. You are party sized :-P
3 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:

Chicken Tenders are a side for me haha top 10 food for me for sure haha

Have you had Rasin Caines? I’ve always wanted to get one of their catering platters and just go wild with it
3 months

Super massive stuffings!

Morbidly A Beast:

BigBallBellyGirl:

BigFox:
To be fair. You are party sized :-P

Yes, I've worked hard for it!! 😊
3 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:

Morbidly A Beast:
Chicken Tenders are a side for me haha top 10 food for me for sure haha

Have you had Rasin Caines? I’ve always wanted to get one of their catering platters and just go wild with it

That sounds amazing! I like Raising Cane a lot. Good sides as well!

And now I'm hungry... 🤣
3 months

Super massive stuffings!

I'm only stuffing once a month now (and still gain weight from that). Today, we combined a pre-Valentines celebration plus Superbowl festivities, and boy, am I bloated like a balloon and tight as a drum.

I had:

Brunch
- 3 egg omelette with spinach and mushrooms
- Breakfast potatoes
- Half a baguette with goat cheese fondue
- 2 Mimosas
- An Oreo Cappuccino

Snack
- Large queso
- 2 baskets of chips
- 6 flour Tortillas
- Large Dr. Pepper

Snack 2
- 2 large slices of chocolate cake
- 1 Peanut butter milkshake
- Can of Pepsi

Dinner
- 2 plates of pasta Alfredo
- 6 bread sticks
- 8 cheese stuffed portobello mushrooms
- 2 glasses of sweet tea

Superbowl meal/snacks
- 18 chicken tenders with ranch and honey mustard
- 8 mozzarella sticks
- large order of fried pickles
- 1 bag of flaming hot Doritos
- 2 IPAs

My belly looks even bigger than it usually does, and I weigh 536, up from 525 this morning, with all the food in my gut

How I have missed doing this more often...
2 months
56789   loading