Stuffing

Super massive stuffings!

MRFATS53:
Honestly?
Wondering if your are real or else a figment of somebody's imagination! Very unusual to see such a prolific poster but zero photo's imo...

What an odd thing to say. Morbidly A Beast has three pictures uploaded to his profile. Plus, he has a selfie as a profile picture.

So we live in one of two realities. Reality one is that you are a grump, lashing out and making accusations without bothering to see if they are true. Reality two is that you don't believe the pictures Morbidly A Beast has posted are his pictures. And if that's the case, baby girl, the same can be said about your five pictures.

Also, have you just not been paying attention in general? It's not unusual at all to have a prolific poster that doesn't have any photos. I literally exist, and I post far more than anyone else on this site.
8 months

Super massive stuffings!

MRFATS53:
Honestly?
Wondering if your are real or else a figment of somebody's imagination! Very unusual to see such a prolific poster but zero photo's imo...

Munchies:
What an odd thing to say. Morbidly A Beast has three pictures uploaded to his profile. Plus, he has a selfie as a profile picture.

So we live in one of two realities. Reality one is that you are a grump, lashing out and making accusations without bothering to see if they are true. Reality two is that you don't believe the pictures Morbidly A Beast has posted are his pictures. And if that's the case, baby girl, the same can be said about your five pictures.

Also, have you just not been paying attention in general? It's not unusual at all to have a prolific poster that doesn't have any photos. I literally exist, and I post far more than anyone else on this site.

Dude couldn’t be bothered to look at my profile or he couldn’t fathom that I and others here in this thread eat this much 🤣
8 months

Super massive stuffings!

MRFATS53:
Honestly?

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:
Dude couldn’t be bothered to look at my profile or he couldn’t fathom that I and others here in this thread eat this much 🤣

Such a silly notion on a website for gluttons and glutton enthusiasts. It's not even like your stuffing was all that outrageous compared to others mentioned here.
8 months

Super massive stuffings!

Munchies:
Such a silly notion on a website for gluttons and glutton enthusiasts. It's not even like your stuffing was all that outrageous compared to others mentioned here.

Joins something For Gluttons and Glutton Enthusiasts

Someone does something Gluttonous: what da
8 months

Super massive stuffings!

I ate two large pizzas with an order of wings tonight like bro come at me.
8 months

Super massive stuffings!

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:
Joins something For Gluttons and Glutton Enthusiasts

Someone does something Gluttonous: what da

Right! I'm thinking that's what a lot of us do -- eat WAY more than the average person and push ourselves! It's kind of the point. Plus, you NEVER ask for money or food or anything else, which is the hallmark of a phony profile.
8 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:
Right! I'm thinking that's what a lot of us do -- eat WAY more than the average person and push ourselves! It's kind of the point. Plus, you NEVER ask for money or food or anything else, which is the hallmark of a phony profile.

Precisely. And I would never ask because I know how much stuffing yourself silly is. I do it cause of my appetite and I enjoy it I just like sharing with y’all. I do it all the time even if I don’t share.

Like this morning I had 2 sausage egg and cheese McGriddles 3 burritos and 4 hashbrowns and a large Oreo frappe its just how I eat 🤯
8 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:

Morbidly A Beast:
Precisely. And I would never ask because I know how much stuffing yourself silly is. I do it cause of my appetite and I enjoy it I just like sharing with y’all. I do it all the time even if I don’t share.

Like this morning I had 2 sausage egg and cheese McGriddles 3 burritos and 4 hashbrowns and a large Oreo frappe its just how I eat 🤯

Same. I'm intentionally gaining now, but I've always been fat. With that comes a big appetite. What would be a big meal for a lot of people would leave me hungry. For example, tonight I had a Philly cheesesteak, fried buffalo cauliflower, french fries, beer, and soda, and then an hour later, ordered a large pizza and boneless wings. With all that, I was very full, but not packed.
8 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:
Same. I'm intentionally gaining now, but I've always been fat. With that comes a big appetite. What would be a big meal for a lot of people would leave me hungry. For example, tonight I had a Philly cheesesteak, fried buffalo cauliflower, french fries, beer, and soda, and then an hour later, ordered a large pizza and boneless wings. With all that, I was very full, but not packed.

Yeah you sound a lot like me I have no concept of normal portion sizes anymore, like, get this there’s people who will only have a slice of pizza maybe 2… or like a foot long sub sandwich or a large sandwich is “to much food” just wild to me
8 months

Super massive stuffings!

MRFATS53:
Honestly?

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

My comment was not addressed in any way to Morbidly A Beast - my error as I overlooked the fact that this contributor is the thread starter. The comment was regarding BigBallBellyGirl and I should have hit the "Quote" button first on that lady's current comment. Sorry for any confusion but my feeling remains - BigBallBellyGirl is an extremely prolific poster covering stuffings, weight gain, etc. All compelling reading - but still no photo's at all? Nobody is compelled to post any photo's but in this case my point is that this seems highly unusual and does nothing for the member's credibility. I've exchanged hopefully polite PM's with BBBG and mentioned this aspect - but no specific reply. I have no interest in fictional accounts and remain to be convinced. BBBG - prove me wrong!
8 months
12345   loading