Gaining

Buffet weight gain

Has anyone ever gone to a buffet or any all you can eat places for a whole day or gone to a buffet often for possibly multiple days in a row in order to gain as much weight as possible? I have tried to go and eat for a few hours before I am utterly stuffed to bursting point at some buffets in the past. One of my fantasys is to go to one every day all day for who knows how long in order to gain a ton of weight. 🤤🍕🍔🌮🍗
9 months

Buffet weight gain

I have to go to a buffet at least once a week. I like to imagine I’m going to stay as big as I feel when I’m stuffed. It’s always nice to wear a stretchy shirt and loose pants.
9 months

Buffet weight gain

I just graduated, but my college dining halls were all-you-can-eat buffets. I'd often go to a dining hall across campus so I could stuff myself anonymously.
9 months

Buffet weight gain

Br33dabl3:
i fantasize about traveling to an all inclusive or cruise and just binging all week seeing how much damage i could do 😇

My friend gained 12 lbs in 7 days on his honeymoon cruise
9 months

Buffet weight gain

Br33dabl3:
i fantasize about traveling to an all inclusive or cruise and just binging all week seeing how much damage i could do 😇
I want the same thing but everyday constantly getting bigger
9 months

Buffet weight gain

How beautiful that would be
9 months

Buffet weight gain

Br33dabl3:

I’m with you, that sounds amazing. They all seem to have an all day ice cream station which is where I wanna be.
9 months

Buffet weight gain

Roundingout66:
There was a pizza buffet place where I used to live. They had a visit 9 times get the 10th free deal. When I first started gaining a girl who was feeding me took me there over about a three week visit. And on my free visit had us get there at 3pm when they opened and I ate until 7pm. I had to wait almost 30mins in the car before I could sit up enough. Went from 236 to 251 that trip

I also can simply pig-out at a pizza buffet
9 months

Buffet weight gain

It’s been a hot minute since I hit up the buffet I’m not super into Chinese food and it seems to be the only option at least around here for buffets
9 months

Buffet weight gain

My wife and I are going to be going to Gatlinburg for our anniversary. They have at least four Cicis pizza buffets. Last time we went I had sixteen slices of pizza. This time I don't want to leave without devouring twenty slices a night
9 months
12   loading