Gaining

Buffet weight gain

Ky Belly Boy:
My wife and I are going to be going to Gatlinburg for our anniversary. They have at least four Cicis pizza buffets. Last time we went I had sixteen slices of pizza. This time I don't want to leave without devouring twenty slices a night

I hit a Cicis on a business trip years ago. I had to unbutton my pants just to drive back to the hotel.
9 months

Buffet weight gain

Morbidly A Beast:
It’s been a hot minute since I hit up the buffet I’m not super into Chinese food and it seems to be the only option at least around here for buffets

I have the same problem.
9 months

Buffet weight gain

Br33dabl3:
i fantasize about traveling to an all inclusive or cruise and just binging all week seeing how much damage i could do 😇
that is a pretty hot fantasy I like to think. I'd just wanna go on a long cruise not one if those 3 day ones but more like 14 days in the Caribbean hopping from island to island and make sure to make the most out of it and try out every single restaurant on the ship. Starting the days with a huge breakfast going back to the buffet multiple times and just keep stuffing that food in. Continuing with lunch and of course dinner and repeat daily. I am so curious how much weight I would be able to pile on.
9 months

Buffet weight gain

I've been wanting to go to a buffet and push my limits but have always been afraid of going alone
9 months

Buffet weight gain

I remember Hometown Buffet in Staten Island and Old Country Buffet in Levittown, though I think Hometown is still there...not sure about Old Country Buffet. Perkins in East Harlem served big sized portions but closed its doors a few years ago (thinking West side of 125th would have been better, but oh well).

I also remember a Chinese Buffet in The Bronx that closed years back, gf & I went before closing for that night. The staff literally encouraged us to keep going knowing it was less food for them to throw out. The in itself rice was so good.

Feels like another era now but sweet memory nonetheless. It was peaceful, they didn't rush us. We were both wobbling out literally, no shame or guilt within ear/eyesight. I do miss it at times seeing other fatties and just feel peace. Between bitterness on others faces, girl bosses dancing on tables for clout...easier to just be indoors.
9 months
12   loading