Stuffing

Buffet binge

Has anyone ever gone to a buffet or any all you can eat places for a whole day or gone to a buffet often for possibly multiple days in a row in order stuff yourself silly? Maybe to gain a little weight? I have tried to go and eat for a few hours before I am utterly stuffed to bursting point at some buffets in the past. One of my fantasys is to go to one every day all day for who knows how long in order to feel so stuffed and satisfied which has turned me on so greatly. 🤤
9 months

Buffet binge

I've done multiple days of buffet binges, but not for several years on account of moving to a town where there's no good buffets. I would get super-stuffed and bloated each day and after three or four days, I'd see new stretch marks. I miss having good buffets near me. If there was, I'd probably weigh at least 600 pounds now.
9 months

Buffet binge

I just love buffets. There isnt one where I live, but I've been to more than my share over the years. In the city where I went to college, there was a great buffet with home cooking, and I would spend three hours there. They eventually implemented a three plate limit, and you had to ask your server for a new plate so they could keep track. (I was 300 to 350lb through most of college, and three plates don't fill a fatty!!)
9 months