Fat experiences

I think i might have fallen into a weight gain spiral

I think I might be reaching the point where I'm in a weight gain spiral now. I have been more passive about gaining for the most part, but if I get a bit hungry, when I'm out and about, I'll pull into a drive thru and get 1000-2000 calories worth of food for a meal and, of I'm playing video games late at night and I start to feel a bit hungry, I make sure I get some snack that can end up being 500+ calories where before I wouldn't eat the late night snack. Regularly eating 3500-4000 calories on my light days and, on days where I get the urge to stuff myself, I can end up eating 6000+ calories. And, when I have second thoughts about gaining, I normally end up pigging out a bit and getting to close to that 4000 calorie mark for the day and then I'm like, "well, I can always stop tomorrow," and that "tomorrow" keeps moving further down the road as I continue to get bigger and enjoy delicious meals and yummy treats.
9 months

sounds like you’re enjoying yourself and you are pretty cognizant of how much you’re eating I don’t even pay attention to how many calories I’m eating tbh for me it’s all about how much I think I need vs how much I’m overstuffing when I order, there alot of times where I don’t get enough sometimes it’s like omg I can’t breathe
9 months

I kind of know the feeling, just a few weeks ago I was thinking of actually losing weight to gain again long term.

Instead I end up going on another round of double cream....except doubling down and aiming to consume 2/3-1 600ml tub a day (approx 1848-2772kcal), which means I'm consuming about 4000-5000kcal a day right now.
9 months

Finally at my heaviest and I don’t want to stop.
9 months

Ex Jock:
Yes I kind of get this mentality. I for one am a huge fan of teasing, even if it’s a kind of “self teasing”. Like coming from a fit past, I catch myself having a moment of clarity mid stuffing/shake/etc thinking “what am I doing to myself?” But that thought alone I’d kind of exciting and fuels me to go even more. That and since everyone gains differently and has unique shapes, always wondering where “just a few more lbs” would land. Then “just a few more” wanting to find out. It’s a vicious cycle lol

Definitely identify with this! That feeling of "just a bit more, and I'll be fatter/bigger/more stuffed than I've ever been" is very intoxicating.
9 months

Ex Jock:
Yes I kind of get this mentality. I for one am a huge fan of teasing, even if it’s a kind of “self teasing”. Like coming from a fit past, I catch myself having a moment of clarity mid stuffing/shake/etc thinking “what am I doing to myself?” But that thought alone I’d kind of exciting and fuels me to go even more. That and since everyone gains differently and has unique shapes, always wondering where “just a few more lbs” would land. Then “just a few more” wanting to find out. It’s a vicious cycle lol

ReeferHeadWoman:
Definitely identify with this! That feeling of "just a bit more, and I'll be fatter/bigger/more stuffed than I've ever been" is very intoxicating.

I'm right there with you, especially when I started to realize it was having lasting results the thrill has been growing stronger with every stuffing.
9 months