General

A good song for a weight gain reveal

Does anyone know what a good song would be for a scene in a movie where it's revealed that a character has gained a significant amount of weight? The song itself doesn't have to be about eating or getting fat, necessarily, just simply the concept of increase, or perhaps indulgence. If anyone thinks of one, let me know.
9 months

Context would be an issue, for example, is the reveal meant to be 'positive', 'negative' or 'mocking'.

In the case of e.g. 'fat and proud' something like "Fat" by Weird Al or "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen springs to mind.

In the case of 'mocking' then some generic tube music might work.
9 months

The context would range from 'fat and proud' to 'clueless to any weight gain', but it wouldn't necessarily be a punchline. Instead either an active choice for the character, or as a consequence of clueless indulgence that they just don't seem to notice.
9 months

BigBellyBurgerBoy1:
The context would range from 'fat and proud' to 'clueless to any weight gain', but it wouldn't necessarily be a punchline. Instead either an active choice for the character, or as a consequence of clueless indulgence that they just don't seem to notice.

How about
The Smiths
Some girl's are bigger than others?
9 months

BigBellyBurgerBoy1:

How about
The Smiths
Some girl's are bigger than others?
9 months

English Feeder:
How about
The Smiths
Some girl's are bigger than others?[/quote]

Hmm, I don't think the tone of that song would match the context of the scene, it would seem like the song was picked just because it mentions girls being bigger. I know I said the song doesn't have to be about what's happening in the scene itself, as long as the idea of a sort of increase is maintained, but this song in particular (or at least the lyrics) is too close to the idea for it to not be interpreted that way.
9 months

Fat Street Boys
Back Street Boys ripoff.
"Her arse is wider,
Than a bus tyre"
"I wanna a fat girl"

It's an animation obviously created by a Feeder and it's hilarious. Look it up.
9 months

“The Bigger the Better”, very old song made in the 50-60s with a nice swing beat, basically describes how someone likes them bigger
9 months

BigBellyBurgerBoy1:
Does anyone know what a good song would be for a scene in a movie where it's revealed that a character has gained a significant amount of weight? The song itself doesn't have to be about eating or getting fat, necessarily, just simply the concept of increase, or perhaps indulgence. If anyone thinks of one, let me know.

9 months

First thing that came to my mind was a person lifting up their shirt to reveal their tummy…doing a dance to the song “can’t touch this” Also, Fat Bottom Girls. This video is fun also…
Go here for some ideas… www.devotedtovinyl.com/songs-about-fat-people/
9 months
12   loading