Clothes padding

Weight

Truly a challenge, to add weight, let alone anything realistic. I've had a lot of ideas over the years, but haven't tried many as I didn't want to deal with messes. I once wrapped a 10lb plate in a pillow for the front, and with movement it stayed put fairly well.

Has anyone tried a weighted vest? I know it puts the weight in a top-heavy chest area, not realistic. I don't know if it could be altered or worn differently. Either way, I imagine you'd have the effect of getting tired or worn out faster when climbing stairs etc?
9 months

Weight

I have the next six days off from work, going to lounge around and not do much, eat what I want, when I want, with a little extra every time, and see what happens.
9 months

Weight

Seems to me you want something like a many pocketed shirt you could maybe put sand in? Adding weight around the waistline, breast, underarms, hell, even arms if it was a special shirt. The sand (or whatever somewhat liquid object) would spread naturally downwards.
Of course, this would have to be a real dedicated custom job to be good.
9 months

Weight

I have this fantasy of on day adding weight to my suit so i would weight approximately the weight i look like. I usually pad on the extremely obese end of the spectrum 400-500 pounds so pretty much doubling my weight. On that end the ideeas i had were the following.
1. Replacing the blankets that i can with weighted ones.
2. Wearing chainmail underneath as i can make my own.
3. Weight armbands/vest strapped aroud difrent body parts.
Idealy you would use dense materials, a dense object tends to be a smaller object, making it easier to conceal under padding.
9 months

Weight

Spoop Skerry:
Seems to me you want something like a many pocketed shirt you could maybe put sand in? Adding weight around the waistline, breast, underarms, hell, even arms if it was a special shirt. The sand (or whatever somewhat liquid object) would spread naturally downwards.
Of course, this would have to be a real dedicated custom job to be good.

I keep thinking about this idea as it would be pretty controllable. But the stumbling blocks are substantial.

What material would be strong enough to make stay in place and support that weight comfortably? Denim? If I used denim and cut the sleeves to a hideable length, I could put pockets, or sections where I could add as much or as little weight as I wanted. I keep thinking of sand, loose sand bags or tightly packed, or bean bags but they can get expensive.

Would I make it long enough to include ass, and thighs like a jumpsuit? (With a pee hole? LOL!) What an undertaking, but my brain keeps coming back to it. Structure, comfort, flexibility of weight added...

By the time I figure it out, I'll be that fat for real. 🀣 But I loooove thinking about it, and what it would be like to wear it all day, going out, in the car, up stairs... Being "extra heavy" which appeals to the part of me that wants to experience living with the extra pounds. ❀πŸ”₯
8 months

Weight

Gary566:
I have this fantasy of on day adding weight to my suit so i would weight approximately the weight i look like. I usually pad on the extremely obese end of the spectrum 400-500 pounds so pretty much doubling my weight. On that end the ideeas i had were the following.
1. Replacing the blankets that i can with weighted ones.
2. Wearing chainmail underneath as i can make my own.
3. Weight armbands/vest strapped aroud difrent body parts.
Idealy you would use dense materials, a dense object tends to be a smaller object, making it easier to conceal under padding.

I have only padded THAT large a couple of times, and the weighted blanket idea is intriguing! (Are they expensive? I don't even know.)

Chainmail! Wow! That's totally not in my wheelhouse but very cool, and I'm sure very heavy.

I've stared down those wrist and ankle weights in workout areas but they're not *that* heavy and I'd have to buy a lot. LOL! That's what made me think of the weighted vest, but dang, they're expensive, too! 🀣

Why can't silicone suits be cheap!! 🀣
8 months

Weight

Brian Gummi:
Well for what it’s worth here is what I used to do;
Preparation;
bought a cheap used thin wetsuit in the largest size I could find. Made a Di** hole in the crotch. Took an old tank top and cut the lower seam open in the front through where I
inserted a soft curtain rope so I could draw it tight at the bottom.
Tied a knot on the ankle openings of a pair of old leggings.
Bought two sets of the largest chicken breast fillets in silicone and some ass fillets as well.
Found a pillow case.
Fill the desired number of freezing bags with luke warm water and put them in the pillowcase, and two water bags in each leg of the tied up leggings.
Dressing up;
Strip Butt naked, Tank top on, stick your legs in the wet suit but do not draw the top up yet. take a pair of stretch jeans or sweatpants on now and do not forget to take on your favorite sneakers at this point, if you do this right, there is no chance youll be able to tie the laces later. Stick the ass fillets down the wetsuit and the chicken fillets down the front as FUPA. Lie down on the bed and roll up the tank top. Now slide the pillowcase with waterbags gently on your belly and slide the tank top down over the pillowcase. It requires a bit of wiggling. Then draw the string tight so the tank prevent the pillow case of sliding down. Sit up. Put the leggings around your neck so the waterbags act as tits/moobs. Now gently slide the top of the wet suit up over your new belly and zip it up in the back. Stand up - and pull up your jeans fit a belt and put on a t shirt and a light jacket. Voila you are ready to step on the scale.
I once put on about 25 litres of water like that (55lbs) and wore the outfit the whole day.
Now I have gained the weight permanently instead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😲😲😲 WOW!!
A *wetsuit* omg yes! Oh, my brain is going to have fun with this. Don't know if I'll ever be able to do it but... that's really cool!! Thanks for all the details! Quite amazing.

And yeah, I used to pad to my current size, too. LMAO! Time to go bigger before *I'm* bigger??
8 months