Fat experiences

Losing weight to gain it back?

Anyone ever think about losing weight to just gain it back again? What were your reasons?
9 months

Casus Belly:
Anyone ever think about losing weight to just gain it back again? What were your reasons?

Not in the near future.

But I understand where it comes from: A yo-yo diet is a good way to gain weight even faster.

Once you become overweight and then you losing the weight, especially if you lose a lot of weight, it’s easier to gain it all back and even gaining weight more than before, because once you gain fat cells you never going to lose them, they just shrink but they still there.

This is why gaining weight and losing weight is a process that have a huge impact on body weight.

So yeah, fattening up and then decreasing your weight in order to make room for gained weight is makes sense.
9 months

Casus Belly:

Not in the near future.

But I understand where it comes from: A yo-yo diet is a good way to gain weight even faster.

Once you become overweight and then you losing the weight, especially if you lose a lot of weight, it’s easier to gain it all back and even gaining weight more than before, because once you gain fat cells you never going to lose them, they just shrink but they still there.

This is why gaining weight and losing weight is a process that have a huge impact on body weight.

So yeah, fattening up and then decreasing your weight in order to make room for gained weight is makes sense.
9 months

Faster gains is a plus, but I also just wanna take better before pics.
9 months

Casus Belly:
this is me, I was 190 not too long ago and now I'm 235 lol
9 months

Casus Belly:

Jgatsby:

Hey I’m 200 lbs looking to gain
9 months

Casus Belly:

Jgatsby:

9 months

Casus Belly:

Jgatsby:

9 months

I haven't lost to regain on purpose. But I did recently have life get in the way of gaining for a couple months. I lost about 10lbs in that time. Having started gaining again I've regained that 10lbs in a little over 2 weeks. So it was pretty fast! I don't think I'd do it on purpose. But for the times when life gets a little hectic or money is a little tight to keep up with gaining. It's nice to know I can regain anything lost and get back on track in short order.
9 months

Primal23:
I haven't lost to regain on purpose. But I did recently have life get in the way of gaining for a couple months. I lost about 10lbs in that time. Having started gaining again I've regained that 10lbs in a little over 2 weeks. So it was pretty fast! I don't think I'd do it on purpose. But for the times when life gets a little hectic or money is a little tight to keep up with gaining. It's nice to know I can regain anything lost and get back on track in short order.

Indeed 👏🏻
9 months
12   loading